CC hack

fairylovehn127

Hi Everyone - 

Maybe I haven't had enough Mtn Dew yet this morning b/c my brain is just not working :)  But what exactly does the 328448 change actually change? Maybe I'm just missing something. I totally get how to change the purple/blue/green might, but I don't know what the bound memory change to 328448 is supposed to do. Maybe someone could just point me in the right direction on this. I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I've read over the topic several times and I'm still  unclear as to whether there is a HB/DMG/HP/Attack Rate/MOV SPD hack at all. Would appreciate a little more guidance on that. 

But the MIGHT hack is totally awesome and I appreciate all the hard work everyone has put into this and taken the time to share. This is a great community!

OK guys if your heroes HP go down you got problem like me yesterday but i found how to fix it!

I know all my champ numbers from 1 to 148 ex: my pumpkin is 68, my palladyn is 3 , my ninja is 22 and others and this number not changing even next day. It changed only when i lvl up my heroes. So when i start edit memory i change to 1999999999 only this positions which my heroes. Than i edit memory to 328448 only for this heroes i got other positions not changed. And i can do HBM , dungeons easy. My palladyn lv 80 taking all moobs and 5 heroes lv 115 alone with no problem he all time got 0 hp dmg from monsters and heroes.

So:

You must find correctly your hero from all 148 lines of data and change only this you want to hack invinite hp and dmg.  

no no no

I first select Palladyn it is on line number 3  i changed might to 1999999999 than i click view bound memory and change 4th line to byte 328448

Sec i select my ninja it is on line number 22 i changed might to 1999999999 than i click view bound memory and change 4th line to byte 328448

and i do this same to all 5 heroes i don't change anything more only 5 lines of code 

up to 4 line you can see 401XXXXXXXXX tap it and edit : choose byte and press 328448 ok

All my heroes got 0 dmg from all monsters and other heroes and i am farming now H Dungeon . My heroes taking down all mobs by 1 hit and my towers do this same lol. Towers taking down all enemy heroes by 1 hit so is awesome.

You must remember that your palladyn can be on other line than 3 so you must find your heroes on which line you got it. 

To find your lines with heroes go to first post and check TuT

Also with this is, is it possible to make the cost of say rolling for new ability free or not change your ammount of gems? Or even when upgrading hero not changing your ammount of hb??? I wish I knew what I was doing to test this!!

25 - 6 stars Pally

32 - 5 starts Succbess

52 - 7 stars Druid

62 - 7 stars TG

71 - 7 Stars PD

106 - 5 Stars SZ

------------------------------

2, 11, 20, 38, 57 - 2 Stars -  Exc, Assassin, Panda, warewolf, queen (not by order)

for 3 Star all +1 and so on...

For me the number of hero changes everytime I restart app, but doesn't move to far say 1 or 2 lines from where it was you just need to test your own. Everyone will be different.

You guys must remember that hero position can change. You must find your individual number because if my druid 5 stars in on line 50 you can get it on 52 . You must find it alone it's simple go to first post and look how. 

no no no

I first select Palladyn it is on line number 3  i changed might to 1999999999 than i click view bound memory and change 4th line to byte 328448

Sec i select my ninja it is on line number 22 i changed might to 1999999999 than i click view bound memory and change 4th line to byte 328448

and i do this same to all 5 heroes i don't change anything more only 5 lines of code 

up to 4 line you can see 401XXXXXXXXX tap it and edit : choose byte and press 328448 ok

All my heroes got 0 dmg from all monsters and other heroes and i am farming now H Dungeon . My heroes taking down all mobs by 1 hit and my towers do this same lol. Towers taking down all enemy heroes by 1 hit so is awesome.

You must remember that your palladyn can be on other line than 3 so you must find your heroes on which line you got it. 

To find your lines with heroes go to first post and check TuT

hellow how to get massive damage in tower? can you elaborate pls im a slow learner lol