CC hack

fairylovehn127

Is all of it patched? Or just the hb?

You still can use the hacks for dmg, hp, skills, etc. But the honor badge trick wasn't a hack, it was just a glitch that got patched up awhile ago.

During the glitch, (must be guildless first) you could apply to 100's of your own guilds made on other accounts then go onto one of those accounts accept yourself to guild, go back to main account and kill boss, kick yourself from guild, then go onto another account and accept yourself into guild and kill boss... over and over again without having to wait for the cooldown.

Oh and btw, they still haven't made anyone force update to the newest updates - I'm still running .44 on BS.

You still can use the hacks for dmg, hp, skills, etc. But the honor badge trick wasn't a hack, it was just a glitch that got patched up awhile ago.

During the glitch, (must be guildless first) you could apply to 100's of your own guilds made on other accounts then go onto one of those accounts accept yourself to guild, go back to main account and kill boss, kick yourself from guild, then go onto another account and accept yourself into guild and kill boss... over and over again without having to wait for the cooldown.

Oh and btw, they still haven't made anyone force update to the newest updates - I'm still running .44 on BS.

There are a lot of new contents in .47 update.. Hero trials, quests that can earn quite a lot of gems, HBs and shards if you keep up with playing.

Hello all,

Just was curious if anyone has the latest CC version and running Bluestacks with all the current available mods out there ;)  I'm currently still running BS with CC .41 without any issues.  I'm a little hesitant to update CC if none of these mods work with the latest CC.  Thanks again.

Wookie

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...