CC hack

fairylovehn127

this is the main problem.You can donate or cooperate with some friend to farm.I have enough shard to farm. 150000HB 20$

If i donate to you how many shards can i get to you per day?

And the payment for that hack is for this version only? If they update it in new version another payment again?

HB got 2 things in this game.

1. You use it to lv up heroes to next star

1-20     1Star  (upgrade cost 1000HB)

20-40   2Star  (upgrade cost 3000HB)

40-60   3 Star (upgrade cost 10,000HB )

60-80   4 Star ( upgrade cost 20,000Hb )

ETC

When you reach max lv of your star you need pay Gold, HB to upgrade your hero to get next star lv . If you Got lv 20 hero and you dont upgrade it to Next star your her will always be lv 20.

2. You can use HB to Roll Heroes in Hero Altar but this is wasting your HB

The problem is how to get so much shards to open Boss? 50 per boss. 50*50 = 2500 shards needed.

the actually problem is time, you able to have enough shard every account if you have time for farming shard in every account

Hello,

I read a lot of posts saying wich line was for that hero etc..

Why not create a topic where everybody can give his own list and the creator of that topic copies them to the first topic ?

Let me invite you to do so here : http://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/5031-cc-sb-game-hacker-hero-references/

First off, Sqtstreno decided not to release hero codes publicly for a reason. Secondly why make another thread on this? And in Android Cheats & Releases  no less? I shared with you a video how to do it last night and if it wasn't apparent enough how to hack hp, then that sucks. But it has been made obvious time and again why the good CC hacks are on the down low. So folks, please get with the program here and stop posting threads on this. I am implementing a new video sharing system and only privileged VIP members  will be let in to receive my new cheats like my new CC hb bot and shard bots. There is a known mole here in VIP and some of us are taking our own steps to make their days NOT HAPPY D:<

that being said from now on to get my special video guides on the good games there will be extra steps so no more qq go pew pew, hp hack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDLaug3yE_s

again thanks to sqtstreno for the original post and hacks