CC hack

fairylovehn127

well, raiding definitely decreases resources, unless he's got some exploit he'd care to share with us. but ya, raiding your smurfs is a lot safer than raiding players who will surely report you. 

well, raiding definitely decreases resources, unless he's got some exploit he'd care to share with us. but ya, raiding your smurfs is a lot safer than raiding players who will surely report you. 

My thoughts exactly. Raiding anyone will result in decrease in their resources.

The funny thing is, if you have to resort to hack to raid your smurf, something is seriously wrong.

On your smurf, you can position your gold and mana vaults for easy raids. Using Reaper, TG and SM (if you have him), you can take out your smurf's heros pretty easily. Of course your smurf must not have any troops for this to work.

why does it work? i donno, the point is using the hack ur smurf resource won't decrease.

if you don't use the hack u'll run out of resource pretty quickly

If according to your hack, there is a way to have infinite resource on your main? As in your resources won't drop?

Care to share the hack then? This looks interesting.

do you lose connection right as you finish, say, the dungeon? instead of inputting 328448 for the byte value, change the DW from 40108293 to 40108288.

i tried with Druid and Thunder, no more "connection lost" but another issue: damage of them are high, but only Thunder immortal, Druid still can be kill if he got hit, do you know why that

i tried with Druid and Thunder, no more "connection lost" but another issue: damage of them are high, but only Thunder immortal, Druid still can be kill if he got hit, do you know why that

I'm glad you read thread, but uh if he's dying to Succubus, she can still harm you with death lash. it's percentage damage and some kind of loophole.

a quick tip for those of you with smurfs that you attack for gold.

a guy named anoninthehood released the first cc hack here on the forum, this trick works on every hack i've used since then, including this one. When you raid someone's base, their resources doesn't decrease. I pretty much abuse this to always have max gold.

So those that say don't use it in raid, i use it everyday xD. Anyway, you know what type raids u shouldn't use the hack in lol

Donquixote, care to share this hack of yours.

a quick tip for those of you with smurfs that you attack for gold.

a guy named anoninthehood released the first cc hack here on the forum, this trick works on every hack i've used since then, including this one. When you raid someone's base, their resources doesn't decrease. I pretty much abuse this to always have max gold.

So those that say don't use it in raid, i use it everyday xD. Anyway, you know what type raids u shouldn't use the hack in lol

lol im anoninthehood and im not a guy :P

but i still use that hack to make guilds with unnamed toons

see it called Happy Day ;D

Wow Jenneh... How does this hack work?

its old hack but it work like the current one  we have had this hack a while. ha. and sb game hacker aint nothing new sqtstreno nor fairy were the first to come up with it so ppl need to chillax

lol im anoninthehood and im not a guy :P

but i still use that hack to make guilds with unnamed toons

see it called Happy Day ;D

Hi Jenned, how it work? i tried to install it, and see its version it 1.2.31 and have to update version 1.2.39 to play  :huh:

Hi Jenned, how it work? i tried to install it, and see its version it 1.2.31 and have to update version 1.2.39 to play  :huh:

no i mean that is old it is the first cc hack the site got, sorry i didn't mean to imply it would still work. Not sure how to remove it or I would have ages ago haha

no i mean that is old it is the first cc hack the site got, sorry i didn't mean to imply it would still work. Not sure how to remove it or I would have ages ago haha

I see ^^

I'm glad you read thread, but uh if he's dying to Succubus, she can still harm you with death lash. it's percentage damage and some kind of loophole.

I found the reason, at first i hack Druid and Thunder star7, then changed account, the second is Druid star6, so that he not immortal :D