New Mod Tool: Keep Mods Organized

Jenneh

Agreed But Without It I Would Be A Walking Zombie

Starzz, may I ask what country you are from? I know it may seem a silly question but I see many people on youtube and other places that capitalize the first letter of every word and I wondered why and what country you guys are from? It doesn't bother me or anything, I'm just really curious and never asked because I didn't want to offend anyone.

Starzz, may I ask what country you are from? I know it may seem a silly question but I see many people on youtube and other places that capitalize the first letter of every word and I wondered why and what country you guys are from? It doesn't bother me or anything, I'm just really curious and never asked because I didn't want to offend anyone.

I am not the only one who think this is strange

I am not the only one who think this is strange

Haha, it is a little strange to me too. I just wonder why it is, he isn't the only one who does it so I wonder if it is like how their native language reads or what? Just curious XD