Android Private Gaming Servers

Jenneh

I'm thinking about paying for a private server for the forums that we can set up for android gaming to send characters, skills, etc to ourselves in any game we set up... but would need help to keep it up and running, anyone interested in helping me make this happen if I pay for it?

If we create a Private Android server , we could hack any of server sided games but we must before replace the server game with our Private server like they do for   I dont know how to do

If we create a Private Android server , we could hack any of server sided games but we must before replace the server game with our Private server like they do for   I dont know how to do

Yes and I personally don't have the time to create such things, but I would pay for the server if we had some dedicated ppl to build the servers. I'm sure someone here knows how, and they should totes pm me! ;D

It will require a lot more than a bit of time. Each and every function would have to be hooked and rewritten. Quite frankly a real WASTE of time, not to mention that the server will be killed due to copyright violation assuming that you are not hosting in a county like the isle of man which will cost more than what you could ever make off of it regardless :) Great concept, ***** application....

It will require a lot more than a bit of time. Each and every function would have to be hooked and rewritten. Quite frankly a real WASTE of time, not to mention that the server will be killed due to copyright violation assuming that you are not hosting in a county like the isle of man which will cost more than what you could ever make off of it regardless :) Great concept, ***** application....

how could make something like this work? or would them trainers you are working on be the better option for the future? i'm not about to go into time wasting shenanigans. Glad I asked here before I waste my own time on it XD

You can work with packet modification which intercept and modify the data traveling between the client and server.

So you would need to hook the android network libraries, as well as the game. Something like the quick diagram below:
L.png

You can work with packet modification which intercept and modify the data traveling between the client and server.

So you would need to hook the android network libraries, as well as the game. Something like the quick diagram below:

L.png

This sounds schmexy, thank you for the tips! I'm looking into gun dash now but ill talk to a friend about this later and try to get started!

L.png

MITM Attack but I think no one here know how to do 

MITM Attack but I think no one here know how to do 

I partially now how its done. But it have some troubles, we must be "in same" DNS server which is used. Now, at university one of our subjects is about network security, but because of we have 2 months to finish, i am not very interested :) But if you have some plans about private servers, i can learn some tricks from instructor about MITM (p.s. he has experience in such things)

Jenneh

its nice that you offer but have you thought about it much?

the games people will want are server sided, know one has these files, so someone is already talking about Packet editing a Server to get data. you would be sued for hosting such things.

this has been tried many times & also years ago with games, same as stealing but they have proof. as you have there source code that is copy protected by law. One thing is cheating at a game.

So think before you act, unless laws have changed to our favor lol.

just food for thought, 

As alot of dev's have these cheat sites viewed all the time, just to let you know, So they can patch there games easier & faster ;) as they see what is being done ;)

How many Dev's are here now? lol

It can be donr and if you have access to swedish servers your fine, or you can be a smary a** like myself and re route it through multiple hosts in multiple countries, nearly impossible to trace, if someone gets the source code/ files for castle clash I could do it, but without those files we better start sniffing for packets