Who Needs CC Hacks When You Can 9/9 PD?

Jenneh

I had that Idea when I started the disucssion topic about CC and people said it would be most likely impossible, people would be few and it wouldn't be interesting ..

I still hope, Waiting for your news :P

i got a lot of chatter on the forum post so ima look into everything everyone said after work

3.000 honor badges ..
Is that a joke ? 3000 is nothing ! 30k badges I'd have said : OK.
It means you're paying 10 bucks for 3000 Badges .. Why do they give only "that much" ?
Honor badges are incredibly needed and earning some is hard .. ok .. But if you have good heroes you gotta have a good rank in arena and that's it.

3.000 honor badges ..

Is that a joke ? 3000 is nothing ! 30k badges I'd have said : OK.

It means you're paying 10 bucks for 3000 Badges .. Why do they give only "that much" ?

Honor badges are incredibly needed and earning some is hard .. ok .. But if you have good heroes you gotta have a good rank in arena and that's it.

Hahahaha right? And so many people ate it up that thread blew up

• 2 weeks later...

I think gems are more precious than shards. Save up gems for talent re-rolls or if you're lacking a PD or Cupid, try to roll them.

With hack can get you 1200 shards a day if you're doing well.

lol how do you get that much hards per day? xD any other way apart from hbm?

Yea I would like to know also cause I can only get about 300 or 400 shards a day IF IM LUCKY

8 runs of HBM I gives you 50 shards each. Total 400.

If you can do 60 times of 40 shard skull dungeons. Assuming you have a 33% hit change, that gives 20 successful shard drops. Total 20 x 40 = 800.

That makes 1200 easily.  :)

8 runs of HBM I gives you 50 shards each. Total 400.

If you can do 60 times of 40 shard skull dungeons. Assuming you have a 33% hit change, that gives 20 successful shard drops. Total 20 x 40 = 800.

That makes 1200 easily.  :)

but i'm at dungeon 5 and i have yet to see a skull dungeon