Jenneh Motion V 2.0

Jenneh

does work on linux?

Yes the linux installers are in genymotion setup link and it works in Virtual Linux's as well. So you could make a really nice virtual Linux rig in VMware or VMBox then inside that rig, download genymotion and virtual box and there fore enter the 4th dimension of virtualization. IDK what you would use it for, I just know it's there and it works, virtual windows doesn't work due to open gl error which is a whole other cunnundrum I dare not sink any time into....

Bende Türküm, yardim lazimsa söyle kardesim ;)

Jenneh can you upload it on MEGA ? Downloading on Google Drive is much slower than downloading on MEGA :'(

Hele şükür :) ustam ben o işten vazgeçtim ya. Sanırım ekran kartımda sorun çıkartıyo. resimlere bakarsan bi sorun var. bende bluestarks onu indirdim hallettim napiyim. varsa alternatif bişiler yapayım. 

Hele şükür :) ustam ben o işten vazgeçtim ya. Sanırım ekran kartımda sorun çıkartıyo. resimlere bakarsan bi sorun var. bende bluestarks onu indirdim hallettim napiyim. varsa alternatif bişiler yapayım. 

Bende Bluestacks'i yukledim, Bu iyi gözüküyor ama baya agir ..

Yes I will later tonight, going to make a wireless only machine and re-do the wired machine, and will put on mega. TY for feedbacks

Feedback for you :

Even with my 4 cores and 2Gb ram just for it it seems to lag a lot.

I had a lot of troubles with my internet connection when I had to install Virtualbox.

Anyway, it's a good idea I like it but it's less stable than bluestacks for me ..

Thanks for all that work :D

If you can do that kind of well explained video I'll totally uninstall all that bluestack s***.
It's kinda borring to see it lagging .. I have a Gamer Laptop but it can't run an android game ? stp kidding me x)

And yeah, ppl are wondering if you're a real one or not lol

I forgot to enable dev options on the public version but that's fine, i'll reupload public version later when i finish VIP. will put up video showing lag fix, features, and tools here in next day or so. VIP has completely moddified everything, so i think you guys will like muahahahha. this first release is just beta, it lets me know that most people can download and install easily the extract image, which was the important part. the lag bugs i can fix

Yeap... waiting for the VIP+ hope it won't lag anymore