Jenneh Motion V 2.0

Jenneh

• Updated, should be less laggy. Have a good one, Anyone playing on 2 gigs of ram or less should edit the ram amount in virtual box settings! IDA tutorial tomorrowz 

Where can i download the updated version? Link in first post seems to be broken

Edit: nvm, downloading now

Where can i download the updated version? Link in first post seems to be broken

Edit: nvm, downloading now

email me should you have problems with lagzors, trying to work out bugs before i release vip machine. 

email me should you have problems with lagzors, trying to work out bugs before i release vip machine. 

Still lagging like hell on CC when there is a lot of things moving, tested on few systems. I can run CC smoothly on Bluestacks without problem. May I know on what system did you managed to run few instances of CC with genymotion smoothly?

I'm now on a laptop with i7, 8gig of memories. nvidia graphic card.... talk about  nvidia, i have already setup to launch genymotion with it, is there additional setup needed for VirtualBox? So that genymotion would use nvidia instead of internal intel VGA?

UPDATE: added v1.1 on MEGA, added support email on original post, working on a machine for you intel cats. stay tuned for v1.2 here in a couple of weeks. Please provide feedback to email and free members who want a free copy of VIP Jenneh motion when it becomes available can get signed up for BETA TESTING by EMAILING me at [email protected] send me an email with the SUBJECT: BETA and include your email in the description to get instant links to new versions of Jenneh Motion sent to your email with feedback forms. Thank you all for your help!

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATED to 2.0 All bloatware removed, down to 650 mb file size, now has editted build prop to make your online games load even faster. Also comes with Genymotion 2.0 update which features new tablets including the Google Nexus which Jenneh Motion 2.0 was built with!

•  

• 2 weeks later...

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! 

Genymotion Support
6:26 AM (0 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hi Jenneh,

We're taking into consideration your request.
We are actively working on a solution.

You'll be notified by email as soon as it is solved.Regards,
The Genymotion Support teamLe 02/05/2014 08:03, Jen Neh a écrit :

PREVIOUS MSGS

profile_mask2.png
support genymobile <[email protected]>
Apr 28 (7 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hi Jenneh,

Thanks for your suggestions!

I have a glitch when I double click while full screen it closes the full screen and makes genymotion super small

Could you please explain this point? Can you confirm that you are talking about full screen mode, and not window maximization?
In addition, could you provide me:
- the Genymotion log archive that you can generate from the Settings menu > Misc tab (this can help me to understand why you have resize/rotation issues);
- screenshots or videos that could be of interest;
- any further information you consider relevant.

Even if your Genymotion window re-sizes, the video won't be changed.

Regards,
Damien
cleardot.gif

May 2 (3 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to support
cleardot.gif

Wrong, because when the screen resizes, it messes up my videos and cause me to have to spend an extra minute or two every resize to cut it out of shot. Now I will include a youtube link so you can understand what i am talking about. Everyone on my forum complain about it, we would like a fix!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8YsrSjfr4o&feature=youtu.be

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for this :)

How do I get GG installed. I've dragged n dropped into JM and give it SU privileges and when u click on the icon it quickly flashes up and then goes. Unable to set temp file location.

Any ideas :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey nice updated release. I was wondering if you could do a custom release that's private that features bypassing for detection on the app Ingress. Want the ability to gps spoof and hack and things without detection/auto ban/ability to run on genymotion.

I know it's possible to set up a custom adb and set up imei and do a LOOOT of annoying bs to fake the gps where niantic can't detect it but I'm a horrible coder :x