Genymotion Setup + Developer Graphics Options

Jenneh

I added all GAPPS zips to GENYMOTION TOOLS zip link and included new video showing developer options to set to ensure optimal gameplay.

Worth noting that cheat engine can be used on Genymotion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h29LkPDd0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_8iW5w_I5w

PRECONFIGURED JENNEH MOTION TABLET DOWNLOAD + VIDEO:

HIRO MACRO PRO... PRO BOTTER XD What Genymotion is good for ;]

I did everything as said but the game does not turn on :/

Intel core2 duo cpu E4500 @2.20ghz

4 gb ram

32 bit 

What could be the problem?

IGG patched some aspects of the build.prop on the emulators, but i have a fix, later tonight i will release Jenneh Motion which is a one click virtual tablet installer that will have Castle Clash preloaded with ABM script and many modded games and hacker tools tested and working. Stay tuned!

IGG patched some aspects of the build.prop on the emulators, but i have a fix, later tonight i will release Jenneh Motion which is a one click virtual tablet installer that will have Castle Clash preloaded with ABM script and many modded games and hacker tools tested and working. Stay tuned!

Tnx. I'm waiting. 

Downloded and run but it keep on Lag and Jam when we on castle clash

Try enable the options on the first video, the developer option video, if that doesn't fix it  I'm releasing updates tonight with more games, etc and a VIP + Machine with moddified build.prop

This first version is just the public beta version

Real Jenneh Motion will be in VIP

Getting close to working out the bugs, thank you for all the feedbacks :D

Try enable the options on the first video, the developer option video, if that doesn't fix it  I'm releasing updates tonight with more games, etc and a VIP + Machine with moddified build.prop

This first version is just the public beta version

Real Jenneh Motion will be in VIP

Getting close to working out the bugs, thank you for all the feedbacks :D

Wow!!! great to hear that.

Thanks alot really need those bot due to busy working schedule can't always play castle clash even i'm disgustingly addicted.

Wow!!! great to hear that.

Thanks alot really need those bot due to busy working schedule can't always play castle clash even i'm disgustingly addicted.

hahaha me too x.x job makin us do mandatory ot so thats why  i look into the bots. been doing this months now XD will release update when i get offs zeh workzors and can test with a few windows clients/ network configurations, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Disabling all the Animations scale in Developer Options will also help! :)

And for some reason Enabling "HW overlays" makes CC lag for me. Weird.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

How to install Summoners war Sky arena on Genymotion? I added nexus 7 with 4.3.3 android and SGS 4 with 4.3.1 and on both i cant install because its npt supported version. I tried to mount SGS II device but i cant be downloaded (error with OVA option).

Can anyone help me with that?

• 1 month later...

Hey Jenneh! is there a way where you can explain why your changing those settings in virtual box? for some reason somethings making my genymotion lag with those settings!

specs:

i5 3570k

GTX 780 FTW Edition

16gb of ram