How to use Cheat Engine on Google Chrome

MiC2o

yep :> please share any values you find. think outside the box. ie try to not go for the obvious things, look for values like troop increase / time to proc, etc, simple things then tweak them to make you OP XD but if you go for obvious like gem hack pls share if you find! I been trying to hack the gems all night and only find values when I increase them like salvaging rocks and trees if that helps anyone

Jenneh - Could you or would you share the trick you used for increasing gems from clearing the trees or rocks? (if that is what you meant?) I tried hacking gems and it looked like it changed them but in fact it didn't. It wouldn't let me make any purchases and it actually took the frew gems that I did have and gave me nothing... lol . Basically did the same thing with shards. It looked like I had enough but it wouldn't actually follow through with the purchase of an legend hero. But thankfully it didn't take what few shards I have :)  Any tips or tricks would be appreciated and if I find anything, I will share. Thanks!!!

Jenneh - Could you or would you share the trick you used for increasing gems from clearing the trees or rocks? (if that is what you meant?) I tried hacking gems and it looked like it changed them but in fact it didn't. It wouldn't let me make any purchases and it actually took the frew gems that I did have and gave me nothing... lol . Basically did the same thing with shards. It looked like I had enough but it wouldn't actually follow through with the purchase of an legend hero. But thankfully it didn't take what few shards I have :)  Any tips or tricks would be appreciated and if I find anything, I will share. Thanks!!!

I haven't actually cracked anything on fb version yet, was only on there to troll that night haha and make the cheat engine video, but my friend found in the coding that its not labled gems but jewel or something like that if it helps. stuck at work or I would do further checking. may look into it llater tonight

I haven't actually cracked anything on fb version yet, was only on there to troll that night haha and make the cheat engine video, but my friend found in the coding that its not labled gems but jewel or something like that if it helps. stuck at work or I would do further checking. may look into it llater tonight

Oh ok. So your friend was doing it on ios or android, right? i'd like to hack on that too. i hadn't really messed around with that. i play on several accounts and would love to boost a few of them i've found some stuff with the mana and gold on facebook already - by using cheat engine. But I can only use the hack for just a bit and then it just doesn't work anymore. I would definitely love to break through the coding and find something for the shards and gems. Grrrrrrr, I get so frustrated!! lol .... anyways, hope you're having fun at work. I'm off to bed! Night and thanks :)

Oh ok. So your friend was doing it on ios or android, right? i'd like to hack on that too. i hadn't really messed around with that. i play on several accounts and would love to boost a few of them i've found some stuff with the mana and gold on facebook already - by using cheat engine. But I can only use the hack for just a bit and then it just doesn't work anymore. I would definitely love to break through the coding and find something for the shards and gems. Grrrrrrr, I get so frustrated!! lol .... anyways, hope you're having fun at work. I'm off to bed! Night and thanks :)

no on facebook with cheat engine. ima just make  a tutorial showing how to use cheat engine to find values and post it whether i find anything worthwile or not haha will work on it tonight, granted my hackintosh hard drive didnt already arrive