How to use Cheat Engine on Google Chrome

MiC2o

Hi all ,

I will show you how to attach Cheat Engine on Google Chrome !

YOU WILL NEED :

- Google Chrome

- Windows Calculator

- Cheat Engine 6.3

HOW TO DO :

1) Open the window where there is "Edition" , "Zoom" , "New Task"

2) Go to tools -----> Task manager

3) At the end you will see : Plug-In : Shockwave Flash

4) On Windows Calculator select Programmer Mode , enter the proccesor ID of Shockwave Flash and select HEX

5) You will have a number ( My number is 1074 )

6) Open Cheat Engine and search the number ( My number is 1074 ) on all Google Chrome task ( Skip the 0000 at the start and keep only the numbers after them )

7) Now you can use Cheat Engine :) 

Video Tutorial :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGS0JWmfzZo&feature=youtu.be

Thanks to Jenneh !

Edited by MiC2o

it can use to hack CC on FB?

yep :> please share any values you find. think outside the box. ie try to not go for the obvious things, look for values like troop increase / time to proc, etc, simple things then tweak them to make you OP XD but if you go for obvious like gem hack pls share if you find! I been trying to hack the gems all night and only find values when I increase them like salvaging rocks and trees if that helps anyone

yep :> please share any values you find. think outside the box. ie try to not go for the obvious things, look for values like troop increase / time to proc, etc, simple things then tweak them to make you OP XD but if you go for obvious like gem hack pls share if you find! I been trying to hack the gems all night and only find values when I increase them like salvaging rocks and trees if that helps anyone

I tried to increase skill points. it changes, i mean I tried for 6k, when reality it is 100. But no success.

i tired with find how to reset tapjoy offer

i spend 1 month but it's zero :(

I got code up on my second screen, recording now seeing if i can make it work! 

yes.

In one Group on facebook. i see someone had the trick. But they not share :(

Sr for my bad english :D

yes.

In one Group on facebook. i see someone had the trick. But they not share :(

Sr for my bad english :D

I wasn't able to get it working correctly tonight but im certain I can figure it out. Won't be able to work on this for a day or two though. I did however find that the country code shows it as uk 

I wasn't able to get it working correctly tonight but im certain I can figure it out. Won't be able to work on this for a day or two though. I did however find that the country code shows it as uk 

I'm not sure but i think no relevant with country code. Country code only used to show the offer in with country. offer will be different for different countries.
This is a Bug but it's had Fixed. you can see at Removed/forums/showthread.php?tid=23622&pid=225051#pid225051
If you found bug. Plz send me via PM