Tapjoy's Offer (Android + iOS)

sqrestreno

4. Working:

- Step 1, start with your game ID, i use "123456" for example. Play around and do all offer you can do.

- Step 2, change to another country offer as 3d mention above. Do as 1st step.

- Step 3, to "reset" offer just done, add a "blank space" before your game ID, for example: change "123456" to " 123456". Replace your "new" game ID by the old one then loop from step 1. After a loop, you just add another "blank space" before your game ID just like: " 123456" then " 123456" etc then start a new loop.

Just to be clear, do we add the space to the publisher_user_id?

Also, if this trick doesn't work with the download and install offers, which ones does it work with? Does it work withe the car insurance quotes or the phone calls?

Just to be clear, do we add the space to the publisher_user_id?

Also, if this trick doesn't work with the download and install offers, which ones does it work with? Does it work withe the car insurance quotes or the phone calls?

- You will add "blank space afer " = " and before your game ID. change publisher_user_id=123456 to publisher_user_id=    123456.

- With download and install offers, we can do it only on adroid device using mytapjoy app (i will update method later).

- Do not do phone call offers, it's waste your time, and does not work (IGG and Tapjoy had confirmed that this type of offer not work on some case they don't know why)

- Others offers is OK with my trick.

Angel's list is an offer that you paid $4 to get 1120 gem.

Be careful while you copy the link above. This site try to shorten the link i posted, so if you just copy what you see, this link won't work.

P/S: don't do offer type : "Install and run" with my trick, it work ok, but you dont get gem.

Please give me link to that offer

Is there a way do for other country?? Like asia?

You just click on that link an follow my step. Fake your IP to US if you can

Please give me link to that offer

Angel's list offer is run out yesterday, we can't do it anymore.

I've just got a new link for iOS, anyone pls try this link and give me feedback if it works well or not. Because I don't have an iOS device for testing.

- change mac_address and udid (color line) to the new one.

- replace xxxxxxxxx by your iOS game ID.

- Be careful while copy the link.

https://ws.tapjoyads.com/get_offers/webpage?store_id=692669501&mobile_network_code=01&country_code=US&device_type=iPod%20touch&app_id=2ab45945-3137-4bac-8887-032b349c41f7&os_version=5.1.1&library_version=8.1.6&language_code=en&platform=iOS&allows_voip=yes&carrier_country_code=us&mobile_ country_code=452&mac_address= 00c610c03723&display_multiplier=1.000000&udid=c5a53 500780d25743c08f079184903a2d246baad&app_version=1.20&carrier_name=UK%20MOBIFONE&verifier=3 7d48f9d34a996dfcda2fd5bb8ee21229afa6f4bfd26d3b2f4edbcd70af81411&publisher_user_id=xxxxxxxxx

P/S: instruction for iOS updated.

shouldn't effect it at all if this method worked for you before, 1.2.38 isn't a forced update yet

IGG server has update new version, although the client is not but the glitch is fixed so we can't use it anymore.

So sad, cc has update a new version 1.2.38 and fix all gem bug. This means we cant exploit gem by this glitch. F**k igg, f**k tapjoy.

So sad :(

Why you know CC fix all gem bug when you don't know how to bug gem?

So sad :(

Why you know CC fix all gem bug when you don't know how to bug gem?

I use my trick above, it works fine for me, i don't know why you don't get gem from my trick, i wonder if you wrong in any step. After lastest update, i use my trick again, but nothing happens, this mean the server has fixed the bugs.

I use my trick above, it works fine for me, i don't know why you don't get gem from my trick, i wonder if you wrong in any step. After lastest update, i use my trick again, but nothing happens, this mean the server has fixed the bugs.

Ohm

When i create new acc. i can earn gem easy but i don't get gem from your trick.

i sure i no wrong in any step. :((

So sad

When you found a new trick plz send to PM of me

thanks

where i can find my CC Game  ID?

and the link giving me

"01&screen_density" (and any subsequent words) was ignored because we limit queries to 32 words. 

i did change everthing i need to change.