Tapjoy's Offer (Android + iOS)

sqrestreno

On Mar. 23th, 2014. Tapjoy and IGG had fixed all bugs, so this topic is just provide you guy some way do offer more quick and easier.

Just follow the instruction below:

1. Needed program:
- A PC, adroid phone, iphone or any device.
- A browser, i suggest Chrome and Firefox.
- Add-on: User agent switcher to fake mobile browser.
- A VPN or proxy program to fake IP (when needed).

2. Useful link:
- fake name, address, SSN, vehicle, zipcode: link
- real address in USA: link
- some offer need real money for more gem, create a virtual prepaid card: bancore is a good choice.
- link for offer (Android): be carefull while copy this link or download this at: link

http://ws.tapjoyads.com/get_offers/webpage?app_id=2ab45945-3137-4bac-8887-032b349c41f7&android_id=ee3dc4132eab58a3&udid=356457059217294&mac_address=5C%3CE8%3AA1%3A1A%3AC1%3A2A&serial_id=4df7dde829e111c1&device_name=GT-N7100&device_manufacturer=samsung&device_type=android&os_version=4.1.2&country_code=us&language_code=en&app_version=1.2.37&library_version=9.0.1&platform=android&display_multiplier=1.0&carrier_name=UK%20MOBIFONE&carrier_country_code=us&mobile_country_code=452&mobile_network_code=01&screen_density=320&screen_layout_size=2&connection_type=wifi&plugin=native&sdk_type=offers&timestamp=1387521424&verifier=43c75be702dc77f8546b7b449fb0b6ed7d56eb67b543f63c8358ced34cc01c77&publisher_user_id=xxxxxxxxx

3. Before working:
- look at color line:
a. change android ID to a new one: android_id=ee3dc4132eab58a3. eg: ee3dc4132eab58a3 to ee3dc4132eab58a4.
b. change UDID to a new one: udid=356457059217294. eg: 356457059217294 to 356457059217295.
c. change MAC add to a new one: mac_address=5C%3CE8%3AA1%3A1A%3AC1%3A2A. eg: 5C%3CE8%3AA1%3A1A%3AC1%3A2A to 5C%3CE8%3AA1%3A1A%3AC1%3A2B .
d. change or keep offer's country: carrier_country_code=us. US for USA, GB for Great Britain, JP, FR, DE etc. I suggest US, but you can try another country for more offer.
e. replace xxxxxxxxx by your CC game ID, and DO NOT change it (or gem will deliver to other account).
- don't use ID as my eg. above, try to create your own ID (you should change all of characters), i wonder so many people use the same ID that makes offer can't work.

- fake your IP's address by VPN, proxifier. Some offer only work if your IP show exact with country in carrier_country_code.
- fake browser to mobile browser using add-on: User agent switcher.
- clear browser cache, history, cookies etc after a done.

4. Link for iOS device: link .

- First, fake your browser to iPhone4/iPad by add-on User agent switcher.

- Second, click on the link above. Then sign in with your iOS account.

- Do offer as you can to get gem.

5. Caution:
- Do not release this infomation outsite VIP+ section of this forum.

- Don't do offer type : "Install and run", "Download and run" with my trick, it work ok, but you dont get gem

Update Mar. 24 2014: do Tapjoy's offer on android mobile (or emulator Bluestacks, Genymotion)

- By this way, some "Download and run" or "Download and install" or related offer can do for many time, it can give you a bit of gem every day.

Hi Jin9x, VIP+ section has a modded .apk of Castle Clash you may need, check it and enjoy VIP+ benefit.  :D

Sad new for you, Angel's List offer runs out today.

yes. i will enjoy this great !!!!

But angel list out today very sad.

Hi Jin9x, VIP+ section has a modded .apk of Castle Clash you may need, check it and enjoy VIP+ benefit.  :D

i just try but it not work with my account :(

i will try again

what is angel list?

Angel's list is an offer that you paid $4 to get 1120 gem.

It is a little confusing. I'm trying to use it on bluestacks but gems are not credited. Weird...

Be careful while you copy the link above. This site try to shorten the link i posted, so if you just copy what you see, this link won't work.

P/S: don't do offer type : "Install and run" with my trick, it work ok, but you dont get gem.

I can get the link to work, but completing offers doesn't give me gems.

There's a problem with the link since it's shortened in the post. Right click on the link and choose copy link and then paste it into your web browser. Then take the missing parts of the link from the quoted text to finish off the link.

Yes I meant I got the link to work but gems were not credited after completion of the tapjoy offers.

Strange...

i attached link file on #1 post, use that link instead.

I can get the link to work, but completing offers doesn't give me gems.

There's a problem with the link since it's shortened in the post. Right click on the link and choose copy link and then paste it into your web browser. Then take the missing parts of the link from the quoted text to finish off the link.

Don't do offer type : "Download and run, Install and run", it works OK but no gem reward.

yea i dont get the link to work

Check #1 post for update.

Has anybody gotten this to actually work? I'm not getting any gems delivered and I'm wondering if I'm following the steps correctly.

Yes I meant I got the link to work but gems were not credited after completion of the tapjoy offers.

Strange...

Check my #1 post for update.