avengers marvel alliance cant hack?

nezc

I have a question.. when youre fighting / receiving prize / etc... that info its submited by the phone... can i modify that info before it?, to get the validation by the sv and get extra exp.. or extra prizes.. can we acces with GG on that info and modify it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone any luck with this

i know the likes of gold, silver, shield and command points are server sided, but it looks like in battle HP can be modded with GG it just doesnt stick (i.e it works then stops working within minutes)

also the items could very well be client sided, they seem to be on iOS hence the armoury hacks that are about, but none on android yet

ive tried but no luck at all

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like we have two alternatives. Either make an offline mod, Which would let us use GG to edit variables, or figure out which variables are verified with the server, and which aren't. Any modders feeling up to the task?

Edit:

After playing it for a while, I feel like I need to take a bath. It's your typical money leeching freemium filth.

Looks like we have two alternatives. Either make an offline mod, Which would let us use GG to edit variables, or figure out which variables are verified with the server, and which aren't. Any modders feeling up to the task?

Edit:

After playing it for a while, I feel like I need to take a bath. It's your typical money leeching freemium filth.

offline mod wont work i think, all game modes are online and your profile data is stored on their server and linked to your android ID, so if you changed it offline the minute you went to play it you'd need an online version and it would notice your changed values and crash the game, its the same with using freedom i think, i bought the gold package using freedom and it crashed the game

the 2nd part is what ive tried to find, although i have a sneaky feeling that the android platform has pretty much everything stored server side, the best ive been able to do is to change my HP in a battle to be infinite, but the very next battle it doesnt work (the HP address had changed)

• 1 month later...

What about some other form of hacks?  Like the ones for FaceBook version perhaps?

- Attack all Enemies

- Fast Animation 8X

- No dialog (characters talking every time you enter a mission)

or predict the results of a the roulette rewards at the end of the fight...