How To Log Off Banned Castle Clash Account

Jenneh

For the people having a difficult time figuring it out, here is how to get off that banned account no factory reset or log out required...

Happy Day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i38hx_Bee0

TESTED ON 4.2.2 FIRMWARE

STEP ONE: FORCE CLOSE CC AND CLEAR DATA

STEP TWO: LOG INTO ANY NON BANNED ACCOUNT

STEP THREE: RUN FOREIGN VERSSION OF CC

STEP FOUR: SWITCH TO NON BANNED ACCOUNT IN FOREIGN VERSION, THEN EXIT

STEP FIVE: GO INTO JRUMMY DATA>DATA>(FOREIGN CC) COPY FILE FOLDER AND PRESS UP

STEP SIX: GO INTO COM.IGG.CASTLECLASH AND PASTE FOLDER (IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER FOLDERS IN HERE THAN LIB YOU DID NOT DO IT RIGHT, MAKE SURE YOU CLEAR DATA FIRST)

STEP SEVEN: IF CASTLE CLASH CRASHES AFTER THIS, UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL AND YOU ARE SET, NO NEED TO FACTORY RESET OR LOG OUT OF ANY ACCOUNTS

Note - Don't do the uninstall at the end unless CC crashes on you. None of my phones crashed after applying root fix, only genymotion did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maRfLXmId5U&feature=youtu.be

ALTERNATIVE METHOD, TESTED ON 4.1.1-4.1.2 Firmware

STEP ONE: OPEN JRUMMY, GO TO DATA>USERS>0>com.igg.castleclash and delete the folder

STEP TWO: Force close CC and uninstall

STEP THREE: Reinstall

STEP FOUR: Enjoy!

IF this does not work for you please tell me which firmware you are using on your phone and I will attempt to investigate further!

Sadly this didnt work :/ I already factory reset it and it still loads up the guest account which was banned. Even if the email is different. Tip for everyone don't get your guest account banned or ur stuck.

Sadly this didnt work :/ I already factory reset it and it still loads up the guest account which was banned. Even if the email is different. Tip for everyone don't get your guest account banned or ur stuck.

Did you factory reset it from settings or something? If you did that will not work, you have to do the steps in second video just linked

might be a little different for your device

My phone was rooted and had a different Ron installed so I had to erase it from the recovery image. Didn't work. I ended up getting another phone from T-Mobile. Cost me $150 to replace it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

http://youtu.be/RhUFz4lNBa0

No luck again, I recorded too, tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks

You cleared the data before you force closed (click force close first then clear data) also i didnt see you log into a second gmail account, you gotta log into second non banned gmail after clearing data, then run german version, go to settings, switch to second account, then go do root browser part. You're almost there!  

Note - Don't do the uninstall at the end unless CC crashes on you. None of my phones crashed after applying root fix, only genymotion did.

If you need fast gmail account builder look in VIP download section for ACCOUNT CREATOR or click on my content to find.

• 2 weeks later...

Help.. Its not working for me

Hello, every version IGG changes their tombstones, or banned account pointers. I haven't had time to locate them for the current patch but I can give you a little info to help if you wanna try before I can. Since 1.2.39 Castle Clash will always run in the background even if you force stop it. They are planting pointers in the background and masking it as calls to your notification window, "To let you know you have been attacked" and to brick castle clash for cheaters! Haha, but there is always a fix.

You will need to uninstall castle clash now before you try deleting the pointers. So uninstall it and use a root browser like jrummy and delete any castle clash folders you find. Someone suggested they are banning device ID and if that the case, again an easy fix. Anonthanatos even suggested making a modded version of cc to use to log out with which I may do since it gets harder each patch. Stay tuned if you cant figure out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...