Jenneh

What Tutorials Would You Like To See On GG?

That's an amazing work you doing out there and we appreciate that's... 

I needed a little help with 3D ball pool on how will be able get longline if there's any procedure I will be happy to get my hands on it ☺... 

Thanks 

tutorial for changing ingame data for app called plato and ingame called werewolf. changing data such like reveal all the cards that hidden. thank you very much

How to find address like "0xA80" etc

Please help to find address like that

Use go to in memory editor if you know exact address. Or mask search if you know part of it.

Hey, so can you guys help me to hack a game called Tiny space program on google play. It is an offline game and currently on it's beta stage. I already tried a fuzzy search and exact search with and without " the value is encrypted" but it always shows up nothing on the end of search. Once I though that I already foind the ingame credits value, then I edited it to 999,999,999 after going back to the game my 1,799 credits became 0. Any tips in hacking this game?

Please add "GetBaseAddress of lib loaded" features.

I would like to see pokemon go script and i would liek to have unlimited coins and all pomenos if possible

Does anyone have info on Tap Sports Baseball 18?  I keep seeing on a few other places that it's being done, but I can't find any tutorials on it.  I've ran a search here and the only thing I can find is from 2017.  

Can anyone make script for pokemon go??

Need to hack game called HAWK:freedom squadron,  last verion available  on playstore . 

Need the hack for crystels. 

Thank you,  

Could you please make a tutorial about how to hack Empire Z game developed by Ember Entertainment? Thank You 🙂

Tutorial to hide from game when the hide options do not work or ways to make it works faster with hide option enabled

The estimated time was like 2 hours when I used few hide options O_O

Does anyone have any hacks or values for Tap Sports Baseball 2018?  Please PM me.  I'm specifically having troubles on the legends boxes.  I know it is 9:9;6.  I got that from someone, but I'm really curious how to find the values of every box offered for you to buy.  Does anyone know how to find values for certain boxes.  I also know POTM box is 8:8;6. I know they are correct because people told me, but I would like to find the value of every box that i need.  Attached are the boxes I am referring to. 

Screenshot_20180918-115855_MLB TSB 18.jpg

Lua scripting, why my script is auto close after a function has been done how to code it properly help!

Make separate topic with full lua code and full text of error. Otherwise you will wait answer forever.

Install the parallel space to add the game game guardian, non-root mode and run a script inside a game but it tells me that I'm using a non-optimized version of parallel space help please

What do the values do? And the window thing doesn't come out when I press start. Also I didn't root, I use pararell space.