Jenneh

What Tutorials Would You Like To See On GG?

Hello :D

I would like to make my services
 available to everyone and have decided to open a thread for suggestions on what sort of tutorial videos you guys would like to see. I have lots planned for you all including my noob tutorials I will begin releasing one at a time this week, going over decompling / modding step by step and TONS more! Soon you will notice a clear distinction between VIP and general public tutorials.

If you haven't seen already I have released a tutorial in the vip only forums showing how to use a nifty tool called account creator. I will post detailed hacking tutorials every free moment I have, this is my life and passion so please gimme good ideas.

Happy day! ;D

Pinned the topic ;)

i play Castle Clash

I want repeat the offers again and again but I don't know how to do that

Anyone know what can I do to repeat the offers again and again ?

Thanks you

Cool def working on virtuous ten studio / ida pro tutorials, and can def look into that repeat offer hack, lotta people requesting that. Thank you guys will link when finished, and will finish asap, i work another full time job from home so bare with me :P

Help me pls

I buy igameguardian 6 with paypal and you check email touremo.zuza@gmail.com

Send to igameguardian@gmail.com

You send igg 6 install to email touremo.zuza@gmail.com

Help me pls

I buy igameguardian 6 with paypal and you check email touremo.zuza@gmail.com

Send to igameguardian@gmail.com

You send igg 6 install to email touremo.zuza@gmail.com

Hi :-) when I get off work I will forward your request to someone who may be able to help you more! Currently only able to reply to msgs for another 3 hours then can help get you in right direction if someone hasn't already. 

i play Castle Clash

I want repeat the offers again and again but I don't know how to do that

Anyone know what can I do to repeat the offers again and again ?

Thanks you

sqrestreno actually is going to cover this, he says he will post in VIP. 

"Yesterday, 10:35 PM sqrestreno says:

I finally find out the way to loop tapjoy's offer (for android only), this means you can do an offer over and over. I'll share it on VIP+ section, you should purchase VIP+ for many benefits, and contribute to this website maintenance."

I finally find out the way to loop tapjoy's offer (for android only), this means you can do an offer over and over. I'll share it on VIP+ section, you should purchase VIP+ for many benefits, and contribute to this website maintenance."

Yes. i will buy VIP

:D

It's not work

It's not work

I'll look into it after I finish helping another member get off their CC ban. If I figure out how to repeat offers with his instructions, I'll add a video to sqrestreno's post

I'll look into it after I finish helping another member get off their CC ban. If I figure out how to repeat offers with his instructions, I'll add a video to sqrestreno's post

yes. Thanks you 

ow you look hot...however I'm looking for a tutorial for IDA pro to find the right variables in Castle Clash because I see all function in the libgame.so but I don't undestand well the meaning of R0, R1, R2, ecc..

ow you look hot...however I'm looking for a tutorial for IDA pro to find the right variables in Castle Clash because I see all function in the libgame.so but I don't undestand well the meaning of R0, R1, R2, ecc..

These links should give you some insight in how it works.

http://www.heyrick.co.uk/assembler/qfinder.html

http://svr-acjf3-armie.cl.cam.ac.uk/main.cgi

http://antelox.wordpress.com/2010/03/21/arm-opcode/

http://infocenter.arm.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.arm.doc.dui0302a/Chdgefad.html

https://sourceware.org/binutils/docs-2.20/as/ARM-Opcodes.html

Have a nice day.

Hello :D

I would like to make my services available to everyone and have decided to open a thread for suggestions on what sort of tutorial videos you guys would like to see. I have lots planned for you all including my noob tutorials I will begin releasing one at a time this week, going over decompling / modding step by step and TONS more! Soon you will notice a clear distinction between VIP and general public tutorials.

If you haven't seen already I have released a tutorial in the vip only forums showing how to use a nifty tool called account creator. I will post detailed hacking tutorials every free moment I have, this is my life and passion so please gimme good ideas.

Happy day! ;D

I like the idea!

Thank you! This is very helpful!

Can you please mod mutant genetic gladiators? It would be awesome if you could and It would be greatly appreciated :).

Can you please mod mutant genetic gladiators? It would be awesome if you could and It would be greatly appreciated :).

This post is for tutorials , not for modded apks . If you want to post a request : http://gameguardian.net/forum/forum/76-requests/

ive start a request for mod or tutorial today in request session normal an vip (brave frontier rpg) . it will be nice if someone look at it .......

Hi, I'm new to android game hacking... I do have experience hacking games for GBA and NDS using the built in action reply code search. I've been trying to hack the sonic games, I've had luck editing lives and rings on sonic 2 (I havnt tryed sonic 1 or CD, but I think they should be as easy as sonic 2 as they have simmilar engines, but sonic 4(both EPs and metal EP) are on a different engine. And are considerably mutch harder. I'm looking for rings (search value, change value, rinse&repeat) but I can't find the address for either lives of rings.

I'm using game guardian (and I'm aware that only one code can be used at a time)

I'd like help with the following:

Max lives (episode 1+2)

Max rings in main stage (episode 1+2)

Freeze time in special zone (episode 1)

Max rings in special stage (episode 2)

I suppose all I need is the addresses, I can work out the values for all exept the Freeze time code.

Not really expexpecting anyone to pull through for me. But any help is appreciated.

If by some chance I manage to find the addressess needed, ill post them here in a new thread for you guys.

Please, Tutorial to get chips and coins in ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS