What Tutorials Would You Like To See On GG?

Jenneh

Hello :D

I would like to make my services available to everyone and have decided to open a thread for suggestions on what sort of tutorial videos you guys would like to see. I have lots planned for you all including my noob tutorials I will begin releasing one at a time this week, going over decompling / modding step by step and TONS more! Soon you will notice a clear distinction between VIP and general public tutorials.

If you haven't seen already I have released a tutorial in the vip only forums showing how to use a nifty tool called account creator. I will post detailed hacking tutorials every free moment I have, this is my life and passion so please gimme good ideas.

Happy day! ;D

I like the idea!

Thank you! This is very helpful!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I'm new to android game hacking... I do have experience hacking games for GBA and NDS using the built in action reply code search. I've been trying to hack the sonic games, I've had luck editing lives and rings on sonic 2 (I havnt tryed sonic 1 or CD, but I think they should be as easy as sonic 2 as they have simmilar engines, but sonic 4(both EPs and metal EP) are on a different engine. And are considerably mutch harder. I'm looking for rings (search value, change value, rinse&repeat) but I can't find the address for either lives of rings.

I'm using game guardian (and I'm aware that only one code can be used at a time)

I'd like help with the following:

Max lives (episode 1+2)

Max rings in main stage (episode 1+2)

Freeze time in special zone (episode 1)

Max rings in special stage (episode 2)

I suppose all I need is the addresses, I can work out the values for all exept the Freeze time code.

Not really expexpecting anyone to pull through for me. But any help is appreciated.

If by some chance I manage to find the addressess needed, ill post them here in a new thread for you guys.

• 2 years later...

That's an amazing work you doing out there and we appreciate that's... 

I needed a little help with 3D ball pool on how will be able get longline if there's any procedure I will be happy to get my hands on it ☺... 

Thanks 

Hey, so can you guys help me to hack a game called Tiny space program on google play. It is an offline game and currently on it's beta stage. I already tried a fuzzy search and exact search with and without " the value is encrypted" but it always shows up nothing on the end of search. Once I though that I already foind the ingame credits value, then I edited it to 999,999,999 after going back to the game my 1,799 credits became 0. Any tips in hacking this game?