VIP+ issue

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hey guys,

We are having problems with our automatic VIP+ system, so everything has to be done manually. If you have bought VIP+, and don't receive it immediately, please PM me with your transaction ID and/or the name of the PayPal account. I apologize for this issue, and we are working with IPS support to get it resolved.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Hi im not sure if this is the correct way to do this but i want to buy a vip account,is there a way to use a google play card for this? Please dont get mad if this isnt the propper place to ask this.

Only if it's connected to Google Wallet (Not even sure if that's possible though, lol)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, @d2dyno seems to be AFK. In the mean time if you are having issues PM the info so I have it for record and I will manually bump you up if he is not back today or tomorrow.

Don't try and B/S me about making payments when you have not. I can see who has transactions on hold as well as knowing the string generation techniques for google wallet and paypal so I can manually verify if the transaction ID is valid or not :|