VIP+ issue

Sysadmin

cooperb-- tried to purchase membership/vip. All I get is a grey screen on the finish screen. Is there a problem or can I only purchase thru paypal? I don't have a paypal account.

There is an issue with IPNexus at the moment, I am not sure what the problems are as I only recently popped back on ;)

PM d2dyno and add me into the conversation to discuss other possible payment methods :)

There is an issue with IPNexus at the moment, I am not sure what the problems are as I only recently popped back on ;)

PM d2dyno and add me into the conversation to discuss other possible payment methods :)

Tried dyno. The message box is full and not accepting new messages.

The following errors were found

The member d2dyno cannot receive any new messages

This personal message has not been sent

i tried to pm sir with the purchased code but u cant get my pm... 

hey my beloved gameguardian admin , i just purchased vip+ from time to time i downloaded alot modded apk and feel great with it, and i decide to support u guys by buying

a vip + and now waiting u guys to approve it, i checked my bank balance, its already paid , and get the payment code already , and how get in to the vip section and request and download game? please teach ne , i dont know how  :(

• Administrators

All VIP+ to date have been activated. Also, I cleared some messages out of my inbox, so I can now receive messages (just don't spam me!).

Edited by Cooperb
Grammer Fix ;)