Modding - Castle Clash (Code) (v35-37) Others? 3-10-2014 Updated!

Ghenghis

Sorry I have a conflict of interest, not allowing me to upload or completely Hack this Game for Public or Private use :(

I can only give small bits of info.

Someone Will help & share the completed Mod after they read this. As its the info they need but didn't find. Yes for Free! dont buy mods. they are free. Support VIP & keep Site alive ;) if your going to spend any money. 

Cheers, Happy Hacking

No Prob, it's been updated for Version 35 also ;)

Also, if you have the time, do you mind explaining a little bit about how the new hack works, that's if you know of course?

In the old one we just have to edit libgame.so and repack it.

1-The new one comes with an already modded apk, we first install this one. (Not sure what code's modded in here, but maybe it's this version check you speak of?)

2-then we patch a few codes in the lucky patcher to libgam1.so (found the code in txt files in lucky patcher folder)

3-then we replace the libgam1.so in data/data/.com.igg.castleclash with a brand new libgame1.so(Doesn't this step make what we did in step 2 useless? assuming the same libgam1.so is patched in step 2)

The Above is a Work in Progress still, I keep editing & making it easier to understand.

I have not done the research on the mod, I dont play the game much, I really only find protections ;)

the version check is for 35,37 but not tested on 34 as i would think to much of the offsets have shifted & that patch could be easy or hard, without comparing im not sure at this point, but I am going to start working on that next. as I did peak at 34 but they changed how they version check a bit, seems 35 & 37 are closer to each other, but without comparing maybe not worth it. but all the info to get going is above for noobs & advanced modders as they have what they need now.

This was just to help others Learn. as I think lucky Patcher works as the other posts say, with the people testing it. but not tested by me yet. I was given a file & asked to explain how it works & what needs to be done to make it work. if they didn't use Lucky Patcher or couldn't get it to work.

I am also posting this as others are trying to make money on this mod & its not there work. so this should make it so many can start modding it for free & sharing it. I plan on adding checks once they are tested & working for other mods in the game, its a challenge as they have multi checks for everything other then HBM & the other mod out.

PS: I just Viewed the files LuckyPatcher has in txt are to change Version from to. & that is above & explained. as for the .So file its from Version 35 mod changed to fake version 37 & works because they have small checks for HBM that are normal for all games that are online.

PS2: I have not made any patches with LuckyPatcher but it looks very simple you mod your .SO file then have a Stock .SO file - then LuckyPatcher can Compare & patch the Stock .SO or repatch & mod the File. 

Noob friendly tool that seems is a smart Idea for people who can read code or dont use IDA.

I think im going to start to support the LuckyPatcher Idea as it will be easy for everyone to use ;)

Hope this helps Explain more in Detail. It's as simple as I can get after being up for 20 hours :P

For who want , this what Lucky Patcher do when you use HBM custom patch :

[bEGIN]
[ODEX]
{"original":"04 67 61 6D ** 00"}
{"replaced":"04 67 61 6D 31 00"}

[LIB]
{"name":"libgam1.so"}
{"original":"00 31 2D 2D 2D 00 32 7E 7E 7E 00 33 35 2A 2A 2A 00 "}
{"replaced":"06 31 2D 2D 2D 00 32 7E 7E 7E 00 33 35 2A 2A 2A 00"}

[LIB]
{"original":"00 ** ** 2D 2D 00 ** ** 7E 7E 00 ** ** ** 2A 2A 00"}
{"replaced":"00 55 70 64 61 00 74 65 50 61 00 74 63 68 65 72 00 "}

[LIB]
{"original":"06 31 2D 2D 2D 00 32 7E 7E 7E 00 33 35 2A 2A 2A 00 "}
{"replaced":"00 31 2D 2D 2D 00 32 7E 7E 7E 00 33 35 2A 2A 2A 00"}

[END]

For who want , this what Lucky Patcher do when you use HBM custom patch :

[bEGIN]
[ODEX]
{"original":"04 67 61 6D ** 00"}
{"replaced":"04 67 61 6D 31 00"}

[LIB]
{"original":"00 31 2D 2D 2D 00 32 7E 7E 7E 00 33 35 2A 2A 2A 00 "}
{"replaced":"06 31 2D 2D 2D 00 32 7E 7E 7E 00 33 35 2A 2A 2A 00"}

[LIB]
{"original":"00 ** ** 2D 2D 00 ** ** 7E 7E 00 ** ** ** 2A 2A 00"}
{"replaced":"00 55 70 64 61 00 74 65 50 61 00 74 63 68 65 72 00 "}

[LIB]
{"original":"06 31 2D 2D 2D 00 32 7E 7E 7E 00 33 35 2A 2A 2A 00 "}
{"replaced":"00 31 2D 2D 2D 00 32 7E 7E 7E 00 33 35 2A 2A 2A 00"}

[END]

HAHA you beat me to it :P

Thank you +1

Would Really Like a detail tut on making these Lucker Patcher Patches, As they will be really Noob Friendly, As Alot cant use IDA.... I have an Idea. but the patches wont be for me, but the VIP's :P

So anyone who is able to make or send me somewhere with a detailed tut on making these Patches it will make my Life easier to Share Mods with Noobs or Advanced VIP Members. 

Later Today I update #1 Post more with more info ;)

to tired & cant think no more :( been up 26 hours about now :(   - Stay Tuned for more Soon.

Cheers

Custom Patches are in Lucky Patcher folder in sd card , in Lucky Patcher folder there are all the custom patches and you have just to paste your txt file ( custom patches are txt files ) here .

We have not tested .34 the offsets are different the code is different & would have to be made & create a LuckyPatcher txt file to also work, but very possible if someone follows the Above would be very easy to recreate.

Also, if you have the time, do you mind explaining a little bit about how the new hack works, that's if you know of course?

In the old one we just have to edit libgame.so and repack it.

1-The new one comes with an already modded apk, we first install this one. (Not sure what code's modded in here, but maybe it's this version check you speak of?)

2-then we patch a few codes in the lucky patcher to libgam1.so (found the code in txt files in lucky patcher folder)

3-then we replace the libgam1.so in data/data/.com.igg.castleclash with a brand new libgame1.so(Doesn't this step make what we did in step 2 useless? assuming the same libgam1.so is patched in step 2)

1st off version check & mods are in Luckypatcher txt files, 2nd the mods cant be combined because both mods NOP's or BX LR functions so they work correctly, no one has ever added an Overlay in an android game as I know of like a Trainer with tick boxes, I dont do any Assembly language at this time. would not be to hard to add a popup box with the mods & only allow 1 mod at a time for this game at least. wouldn't have to reload LIBs then