Jenneh

Oh! The Magic of Genymotion <3

"ZOINKS!1!! NO MODZ!!" 

"RUH ROH RAGGY!!"

I know these times may seem gloomy  as the modders work hard on bypassing those server checks with the latest version of Castle Clash. To try to bring a little happy in your day, I found a fix to a lovely virtual machine that supposedly isn't compatible with the latest patch and will share with you, GameGuardians!! 

What is you setting to play normally in genymotion? Try 5 devices VM  but Castle Clash work very bad - slow and with breakdowns...... setting optimal what use it 2GB of memory and resoluiton 800*600 with 2 processors, but this is ***** s*** ))) BlueStacks working better/......

you dont understand, i have normally machine - 16Gb RAM, SSD, i7 QM but in BlueStacks game work much better and fester - i dont feel any problems, try to run in genymotion and set 1-2-4 CPU, 512-1024-2048 RAM and choose much device versions but game all time work very slow and stupid, on my base when it full of mobs i cant normally move, in arena or dugeon all work fine but HBM and attacks of other users this is epic s***. 

Sorry fwgg I did misunderstand you. I will upload a video later this week showing how to configure your virtual machines. But Genymotion, I don't use it to play my mains on. I will show you Genymotion's true potential in the future. . :-)

Thanks i will be wait for it, thanks one more time

Thank you very much )))) i will try to test it on hollyday's

maybe it will work fester on my PC too )) 

Thanks for sharing jenneh, this looks awesome.

I'm going to try something similar.

For some reason Castle Clash will not open on my Genymotion device. 

I have installed Google Play and ARM Translation without issues, installed Castle Clash and it appears to be fine, but it will not open. 

Going to keep trying, but so far no luck.

@smokinaces:  Which firmware are you using for the tablet? 4.2 or above?  Some of them break when google updates playstore so i usually stick with 4.2. Only added the other versions for techy folks who maybe wanna make us some modded machines in the future

@Jin9x do you have your graphic card's drivers installed? and if you are trying to make it work in a virtual machine, only linux supports the open gl.

If you guys have any further problems don't hesitate to pm me. I will try to help any way I can. Lots of fun trying to build as many machines as possible and lots of possibilities when you have as many accounts as I do haha. Will show some cool things you can do with multiple accounts besides bot / macro farm in the future.

Oh and one more thing, I tried every ***** thing I could, and I havent to this day got a CC mod to work on Genymotion. If anyone ever does, could you please share? Thanks :-)

@smokinaces:  Which firmware are you using for the tablet? 4.2 or above?  Some of them break when google updates playstore so i usually stick with 4.2. Only added the other versions for techy folks who maybe wanna make us some modded machines in the future

Thanks for the offer to help.

I tried every version from 4.2.2 to 4.4.2 but none of them will work for me.

I get the following error:

drP1n4K.jpg

I tried increasing vbox memory, video memory, cpu... nothing seems to work.

If I can get CC working I'll try getting a mod to run on Genymotion.

I found a fix and how to make genymotion work much better, will post a video later tonight showing from start to finish how to make it work with castle clash. another bug i noticed, if you leave the virtual tablet settings open on virtual box then run that machine in genymotion, you will get the "unable to run genymotion" error. 

I solved the error I was getting by enabling Intel VT-x in my motherboard bios.

I had it enabled in vbox but disabled by my BIOS.

Now Castle Clash is working in Genymotion. I'll try getting a mod working next and let you know how it goes.

cooool ty :D if you gets mods working that will be amazing. here is updated guide with all tools for those who are still having trouble using genymotion,

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

first 40 seconds or so shows how to fully remove genymotion / vbox to start a clean installation (only if you broke your machines or need quick erase ;D)

middle shows setting up your stock image / flashing all your tools

@ 02:45 - go launcher ex makes genymotion schmexy plus you can add all your apks one swipe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhXW5p8yzXk&feature=youtu.be

CLICK "WATCH ON YOUTUBE" BUTTON IN VIDEO TO ACCESS ALL DOWNLOADS IN ABOUT SECTION

more to come :D

Thanks jenneh, this is awesome.

I'll spend some more time with it tomorrow. ABM looks fun :)

It has a heck of a lot of potential especially with all the brains in this forum. I'm gonna lock this thread with a link to the new tutorial thread. This forum was basically my noobscipade into genymotion's tender core. It was long and ardious, but I came out on top. xD