Oh! The Magic of Genymotion <3

Jenneh

I found a fix and how to make genymotion work much better, will post a video later tonight showing from start to finish how to make it work with castle clash. another bug i noticed, if you leave the virtual tablet settings open on virtual box then run that machine in genymotion, you will get the "unable to run genymotion" error. 

I solved the error I was getting by enabling Intel VT-x in my motherboard bios.

I had it enabled in vbox but disabled by my BIOS.

Now Castle Clash is working in Genymotion. I'll try getting a mod working next and let you know how it goes.

cooool ty :D if you gets mods working that will be amazing. here is updated guide with all tools for those who are still having trouble using genymotion,

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

first 40 seconds or so shows how to fully remove genymotion / vbox to start a clean installation (only if you broke your machines or need quick erase ;D)

middle shows setting up your stock image / flashing all your tools

@ 02:45 - go launcher ex makes genymotion schmexy plus you can add all your apks one swipe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhXW5p8yzXk&feature=youtu.be

CLICK "WATCH ON YOUTUBE" BUTTON IN VIDEO TO ACCESS ALL DOWNLOADS IN ABOUT SECTION

more to come :D

It has a heck of a lot of potential especially with all the brains in this forum. I'm gonna lock this thread with a link to the new tutorial thread. This forum was basically my noobscipade into genymotion's tender core. It was long and ardious, but I came out on top. xD