.so (Shared Object) Help

ProgrammerInTraining

Preface:  I understand this is not really a hacking site but figured there may be somebody here that can assist.

Since .apk files have moved from markup language save state styles to .so, .dat, etc. styles, it has become much more difficult to alter android games to favor the player instead of the IAP system.

I have become frustrated waiting for a hacker to release a new system like GG that deals with the new file structures.  So, I have begun working on one myself over the past 48 hours.

I have been working on reverse engineering and understanding the entire structure of these newer style configurations.  I have gotten about 85% of the structure unpacked, translated, and ready for alteration.

The remaining 15% is an .so file which contains the actual array list data, variable creation, and save states pertaining to data important to the players (gold, gems, HP, MP, Player Level, Stat Points, etc.).  Problem I have run into is that the .so file uses  unknown encoding which is made worse by the use of ASCII mnemonics (control codes).

Can anybody throw any input my way on how to decompile this .so file to readable text?  Google has proven to be quite lacking on this topic.

Thank you,

Well if I could afford spending $1,200 on a single license I probably wouldn't be worried about spamming IAP systems to be able to beat games.

Im looking for more of a non-trust fund kid solution.

the "jack sparrow" bay.se is your friend xD