Brave Frontier mod/money hack?

grailstone2

Name of Requested File: Brave Frontier

Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sg.gumi.bravefrontier 

Comments: I am hoping some type of gold mod or hack for this game? this game requires an internet connection to play though, so i am not entirely sure as to how that would work? or is there a way to make an offline mod version?

Name of Requested File: Brave Frontier

Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sg.gumi.bravefrontier 

Comments: I am hoping some type of gold mod or hack for this game? this game requires an internet connection to play though, so i am not entirely sure as to how that would work? or is there a way to make an offline mod version?

i personally use Game Guardian for zel/money.

1. Go to town. Tap Items ---> Sell Items

2. Choose 1 item you have that is 30z or over when you sell per piece and you won't actually be needing anymore (less than 30z you can also use).

3. Search for it's value (let's say you have 9pcs of green claw).

4. Sell 1pc (now you have 8pcs), searh for the new value.

5. Repeat step 3 and 4 until you have 1 string left.

6. change the value to 9999999 or whatever you want and LOCK it.

7. When it will not change when you look at the number of it, but when you try to SELL the remaining item you can sell it accordingly to the amount you have changed it (let say when you had 5pcs of the item when you had 1 string and you changed it value to 9999, when you try to sell the item it will show that you can sell that item for 9999pcs not 5pcs). Just don't sell everything, leave atleast 1pc so you can repeatedly sell the item over and over again as much gold you want.

NOTE: The item you wish to change/sell will not be useable anymore unless you turn off Game Guardian,

Resell all the item back for negative the profit, but if you do that, your gold will decrease.