[DISCUSSION] Castle Clash Hack

Cebrailefee

is there any way to hack boss?

Look at VIP+ download section there is two threads made showing you tutorials to get lucky patcher to work for HBM, Dungeon, and Boss without having to uninstall CC everything, you just switch patches (mods)

Links are:

http://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/4703-castle-clash-lucky-patcher/

OR

http://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/4802-mod-castle-clash-all-in-one-hack-root-required/

Who else is still using CC mods after the server update?

Client version 1.2.37 and mods are still working, but I think there was a server update also that may have some new hack detection.

I'm using dungeon/boss mod at the moment and have not have any issues. I haven't tried HBM yet.

Who else is still using CC mods after the server update?

Client version 1.2.37 and mods are still working, but I think there was a server update also that may have some new hack detection.

I'm using dungeon/boss mod at the moment and have not have any issues. I haven't tried HBM yet.

i havent updated and still using the hack. i did hbm and dungeons today. 

after the update i tried HBM, to my suprise i can actually beat wave H 5 out of 5 times without hack. Couldn't believe my eyes lol.

but yeah tried dungeon and hbm with hack as well, no problem.

I remember the first person with hack of 1.2.37 posted on AGH that the new hacking method exploits google rather than castle clash, they won't be able to patch it.

At least that's what they mentioned.

What are the different hacks you can get on blue stacks?

I heard of an auto clicker that allows you to raid even when you are away from the game. Can someone point me to where I can get this

What are the different hacks you can get on blue stacks?

I heard of an auto clicker that allows you to raid even when you are away from the game. Can someone point me to where I can get this

That would be either an auto clicker or a macro recorder, not really a hack. They are just normal PC software you can get from various places. Jenneh made a vid about one, although I can't find the link just now.

#skynet

GUILD
Guild-IV
Riches (Flag)-II
Protection (Flag)-I
Total Credits Rank-479

REQUIREMENTS
-10k Might
-Minimum of 5 Legendary Heroes
-100 Shards initiation fee
-200 Shards weekly donations
-Must have "Line" chat app

We are a brand new guild with intentions of being a high ranking guild. YES! We are doing Tier 2 daily. Come join this guild and take over the world of Castle Clash. Message zumiez87 on "Line" chat app for more info. 

#skynet

GUILD
Guild-IV
Riches (Flag)-II
Protection (Flag)-I
Total Credits Rank-479

REQUIREMENTS
-10k Might
-Minimum of 5 Legendary Heroes
-100 Shards initiation fee
-200 Shards weekly donations
-Must have "Line" chat app

We are a brand new guild with intentions of being a high ranking guild. YES! We are doing Tier 2 daily. Come join this guild and take over the world of Castle Clash. Message zumiez87 on "Line" chat app for more info. 

Hi. I was searching for guild. I want to join to your guild. And about donating, does it matter who is donater? i mean I have smurfs that I keep shards for guild, which i will be join, and i can donate and leave guild with smurfs, is it OK ?

Hi. I was searching for guild. I want to join to your guild. And about donating, does it matter who is donater? i mean I have smurfs that I keep shards for guild, which i will be join, and i can donate and leave guild with smurfs, is it OK ?

message m on line chat app. send me your hero altar and your 5 best hero with talents