[DISCUSSION] Castle Clash Hack

Cebrailefee

don't know a whole lot about lucky patcher, from the looks of it, it simply  does what we've been doing, except into one single package, easy to use i suppose.

"decompile, patch new code, recompile and signs it"

so i'd say key is not lucky patcher, but codes we haven't cracked yet in new version. 

I'm not sure if this new update will set anyone back, hopefully it doesn't. 

A guy by the name of maxxis ayani claims to have a mod for 1.2.37.

if you notice his videos are all of older versions. i believe this maxxis guy bought a older hack of someone to resell them. he only updates the description with no new videos. anyone claiming to have a hack for 1.2.37 would have a video of 1.2.37 not of 1.2.27 or earlier.

Somebody called Capito27 is also claiming it but it's a scam.
He doesn't have a working hack, he used to have one but it was for 1.2.27 ..

A guy found how to hack it but he keeps it private ..

For now, I gave it up. I'm so frustrated because nothing does work that I'm gonna hack omething else first x)
Surely Ironpants ..

if you notice his videos are all of older versions. i believe this maxxis guy bought a older hack of someone to resell them. he only updates the description with no new videos. anyone claiming to have a hack for 1.2.37 would have a video of 1.2.37 not of 1.2.27 or earlier.

I have root. I have never owned a phone I didn't root. lol

maxxis say he will give demo for $10 if its work you only need to pay the rest.... i dunno if i have to believe it or not...

Hack for 1.37 is out but u need root

where i can find the hack dude ?

Did anyone buy from maxxis? If so, does it work?

I bought the HBM from him. It does work. You need lucky patcher and he gives you the modified libgame.so file 

You need root explorer to place the file

Also all troops and towers attack enemies at the same time no matter where the incoming troops are on the base. So its best to use only 2 heroes max and let your towers help. Otherwise you will finish you hbm in a matter of 1 second and it looks fishy on the rank leaderboard. No one should be finishing Wave G and H in 1 second.

Also if you go to your HBM now there are people who have finished  waves in H and I in a matter of 1 second which shows that this hack is out

But back to the point Maxxis is legit. Just email him

I bought the HBM from him. It does work. You need lucky patcher and he gives you the modified libgame.so file 

You need root explorer to place the file

Also all troops and towers attack enemies at the same time no matter where the incoming troops are on the base. So its best to use only 2 heroes max and let your towers help. Otherwise you will finish you hbm in a matter of 1 second and it looks fishy on the rank leaderboard. No one should be finishing Wave G and H in 1 second.

Also if you go to your HBM now there are people who have finished  waves in H and I in a matter of 1 second which shows that this hack is out

But back to the point Maxxis is legit. Just email him

you sure its legit ? can you give SS ? :D thanks...