[DISCUSSION] Castle Clash Hack

Cebrailefee

what about a mod for castle clash last version ?

This guy sent me a PM to ask a hack.

So what can we understand by that ? Let me tell you :

He ain't reading anything, he just came and asked.

How can we bring hacks to people like this ? At least read the topic, try to understand us right ?

We're working hard to bring a free hack to the community and people do not even read the topic ..

GOD **** THOSE !

I can't stand guys, I can't believe people like this does exist ..

The modo are trying to hack the last version.

Well, you know, we're pretty much ALL working on it currently xD

This guy sent me a PM to ask a hack.

So what can we understand by that ? Let me tell you :

He ain't reading anything, he just came and asked.

How can we bring hacks to people like this ? At least read the topic, try to understand us right ?

We're working hard to bring a free hack to the community and people do not even read the topic ..

GOD **** THOSE !

I can't stand guys, I can't believe people like this does exist ..

Well, you know, we're pretty much ALL working on it currently xD

I'm totally agree with you mate those guys just want an hack and don't contribute to the project, pretty sad...

And yes when I said "modo", I think all the scene :-)

With Cooperb and jmorri we are talking about some problems with the benefits of VIP+ and specially "Clastle Clash Mod" . So guys will not bough VIP+ for Clastle Clash Mod and there will be no more problems because we will delete that benefit until we have a new Clastle Clash mod :)

Also , maybe VIP+ modded apk will appear but it's not on yet

With Cooperb and jmorri we are talking about some problems with the benefits of VIP+ and specially "Clastle Clash Mod" . So guys will not bough VIP+ for Clastle Clash Mod and there will be no more problems because we will delete that benefit until we have a new Clastle Clash mod :)

You shoul maybe something like : ViP+ and Clasher+ ?

So that people do not have to pay and cry because there isn't CC hack anymore x)

Yes i'm agree with both replies ! I must admit at beginning i was frustrated by not have found a modded version of the last version of CC but yes the privilege to be VIP+ i found others things greater like tutos, infos and support to hacking games on android :) so thank you for that guys !!

Have a good day :)

Regards, Oijkn.

ATM there are only 2 hackers claiming they've got the hack for 1.2.35 and both are called scammers by people.
I trully don't know if hacking this game without a custom server is still possible .. or a MITM attack (Man In The Middle) ..

Yes, best to remove it from these VIP+ sales pages until an updated mod is available:

yeah ceb maybe we should think of making a private custom cc server, i know its possible and if we succeded everything would be so much easier

wouldn't that be expensive? i mean it would be cool to have a private server, but who all would be playing it. itll only be us playing the private server and itll be pretty boring

not sure if anyone is on igg forums but taiwan server is getting the new update within 24 hours and we should get it the next couple days. its the might reward system and a daily gift system. http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=104413&extra=page%3D1

Well I guess its no use to hack 1.2.35 now as the new update will be here within a week

Well I guess its no use to hack 1.2.35 now as the new update will be here within a week

i was thinking the same. This new update may set everyone back with the progress they have made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone already finished 1.2.35 Hack. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj-Oby_Pnu0

it works by moving CC into your phone storage and using Lucky Patcher with custom patch

it's a good news it still working eventho it's not around here yet. :D

P.S ; i've tried to ask him if he's gonna sell it or not, but oh well he was like : "no, this is just for me" :wacko: :( :D

i Hope his method will inspire you guys who actually have knowledge about making CC Mod, and let's make GameGuardian version for this :D [i'll help with whatever i can do lol)