[DISCUSSION] Castle Clash Hack

Cebrailefee

Can we put a bounty on this s***?

If so, I got $20 by PayPal to whoever can get it working.

Hope it doesn't leak everywhere and get used by narbs to raid other players though like previous releases.

These ***** at IGG are making some serious cash off this game, don't forget they have the resources to do whatever the ***** they want if it pops up on their radar.

Didn't know we have a profantity filter here. Turn that shizz off yo.

it is marketing tactics i think. IGG got cash in 2 ways (maybe only developers): purchase in game and selling own "hack"s, because only they know, how to hack, after each update. No one can proof that they are developers from team. And after selling couple of "hack"s , they by creating new accounts, attack some famous players, to be known, which by this, there is purpose for new update. Accordingly for new mod. And this cycle is continues infinity. Today, i will check, for request/responses which application sends server, and receives. Maybe some additional variable values are sent through request, that can keep opened connection.

I really doubt IGG would be making hack tools, but maybe some rogue employee there... I guess anything is possible.

I have not seen any hackers in 1.2.35 so far, probably most of the advertised hacks are scams.

Even the YouTube spammers do not have any videos of hacking 1.2.35 yet.

I really doubt IGG would be making hack tools, but maybe some rogue employee there... I guess anything is possible.

I have not seen any hackers in 1.2.35 so far, probably most of the advertised hacks are scams.

Even the YouTube spammers do not have any videos of hacking 1.2.35 yet.

you should check HBM rank. , and there's a lot of ppl getting 1 hit by some user. 

so yeah, the modded apk still out there.

Wow you guys are working hard on this one keep up the good work and great job so far! There are still working hacks out there. Just have to find them or figure out how they did it. This new update changed so much its hard for non igg employees to figure it out. It has to be a member of igg releasing these so quick... Or at least an insider with access to their servers.