Are you satisfied with the content reserved for VIP+ ?

MiC2o

Are you satisfied with the content reserved for VIP+ ?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the content reserved for VIP+ ?

2. 2. What would you want more?

We need more tutorials on how to use the Game Guardian on new applications and so we can do it ourselves and not wait for the apk ... 

Give us an idea of ​​how to find the values ​​of damage, drop, odds for upgrades of items, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess for me, its update GG. I use Cheat engine on the PC all the time and comparing the two, GG is very limited in what it can accomplish. I don't know Android code, but I do know that GG cannot find "changeable" values for most games.

Take Final Fantasy 5 and 6, it can't change the EXP values, but it can with FF4. I dono, its just what I'm seeing.

:edit:

Figured out how to get the Fuzzy Search to work in FF5 for EXP value change with 4 bytes.

• 1 month later...

Everything in VIP+ is public, there is no new exclusive hacks being added. I just bought VIP+ today and i am disappointed. I was expecting a Castle Clash MOD or something up to date. I would love more tutorials as well, so i can learn to mod APKs, so its not so empty. PLEASE, get more exclusive hacks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fyi, even if you do know how to mod apps, whether they are an update of an apk that's already in the modded app section, you are notallowed to upload them, so it really doesn't do any good.

Examples: I have the latest candy crush soda saga mod, but am unable to upload it due to the site preventing me. The one that is in modded apps is out of date, which is not nice for a lot of people., since they can't even play.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I just donated I can't even find where VIP is located ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

UPD: Ah found it, but seems to me that VIP section of forum is almost dead

Edited by DBROWN

• 1 month later...