Are you satisfied with the content reserved for VIP+ ?

MiC2o

Are you satisfied with the content reserved for VIP+ ?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the content reserved for VIP+ ?

2. 2. What would you want more?

we need more contents .. i've been here almost a month .. and have seen nothing good in VIP++ section @ all ... sorry i don't play Castle Clan or whatever that is .. i don't know and don't have time to read and do tutorials .. i was hoping in VIP+ section we'll have more mods/hacks for popular games .. but not seeing that happening .. so to say .. yes i am disappointed ..

we need more contents .. i've been here almost a month .. and have seen nothing good in VIP++ section @ all ... sorry i don't play Castle Clan or whatever that is .. i don't know and don't have time to read and do tutorials .. i was hoping in VIP+ section we'll have more mods/hacks for popular games .. but not seeing that happening .. so to say .. yes i am disappointed ..

+1

• 4 weeks later...

Same here, i'm here since a few days and i'm sad ... there is no mod for the games i play. All for CC or BF ...

Well,I'm disappointed in the way that there are only a few mods in VIP. Above all I was hoping to find some mod for eternity warriors 3.But I'm satisfied with all the other things.

Hello new vip skrublord here i joined vip for cc hack /mod but as i was trying it figured my galaxy note 3 aint rooted so ***** so vip really doesnt work for me i just download the regular modded apps ill keep vip just incase something good comes out 

no, because it's too little modded games..

i want a famous game to be modded, like : hayday,summoners wars : sky arena, and something like that

or u can give us any hack for that

peace :D

thanks

You could create an app or a programm that shows you all "Vip" games and all Latest modded apps for normal users like on this website, but in an app. You will pick around 20 popular games and hack them. Users must use their forum login and password to login to this app. Normal Users would only see Free apps that are available on this website(or nothing if you dont want to bother with free users) and Vip members would have direct access to Vip section. You could add Subscription for every cheat or for all cheats at once.

Example:

Clash of Clans - Status: Undetected - Download

Castle Clash - Status: Detected - Download

cmOaq6C.jpg

Small example used paint and already existing cheat. + download button somewhere

If you click on Status when the app is detected or patched then a small description would appear that tells you when the app will be undetected again, how long it will probably take, the team is working on it and if you want to download it while its Detected then the app would warn you "Download at your own risk" or Dont download until its Undetected again. This app could tell you if you have this game already installed or not. I hope you will consider similar Idea and wont say that is too much work and just go through it.

I bought vip on this website and its not really what i expected from the description. Of course its awesome how you can provide this and that but its very limited :S. Im a newbie when it comes to do it by yourself.

Opinión Mi. A la Sección Vip + deberian de informarnos Un Poco mas del Trabajo Que Estan Haciendo y de Las Novedades Que saldran. Y Los Que solicitamos algun REQ podrian respondernos si Lo Han Visto  o estan Trabajando en Ello. Gracias

Opinión Mi. A la Sección Vip + deberian de informarnos Un Poco mas del Trabajo Que Estan Haciendo y de Las Novedades Que saldran. Y Los Que solicitamos algun REQ podrian respondernos si Lo Han Visto o estan Trabajando en Ello. Gracias

English. It's the language of these forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just bought vip and sadly I wish I didn't. All the mods I see here can easily be found on Google. I am not sure if developers are becoming too smart for hackers or if there just aren't enough here to put out any new and "working" material. My suggestion is to put more mods in vip. It is sad that the free portion of this forum has 100% more content than the people who actually pay for content.... Just my 2 cents. Thanks for anyone listening!

• 1 month later...