Are you satisfied with the content reserved for VIP+ ?

MiC2o

Are you satisfied with the content reserved for VIP+ ?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the content reserved for VIP+ ?

2. 2. What would you want more?

I'm relatively satisfied. However, it would be really awesome to have some simplified tutos on how to modified games for motivated ppl (like myself).

However, you are doing a very nice job and thank you for all these modded apps. Go on guys !

• Administrators

I know where all you guys are coming from. Here's some things to think about:

• Hacks are on Google because of leech's. We never post things in VIP+, that are publicly available. They are publicly available because someone steals it from our site, or a friend site. If you find the leaker, report them to me directly, and I can reward you, and others will be more satisfied with our content.
  • As for the Castle Clash hack, Jenneh is right, there is someone here that steals/spy's. We've had many hacks over time, but they got patched almost instantly. Hence the precautions of users before releasing they're hacks.
  • As for tutorials, I can't produce much of them anymore, as I am already overwhelmed by administrative tasks. We have to rely on the community now to contribute.

Going to play a little Devil's advocate here.

A. The people ranking on HBM on usually not real people they are bots and the hackers bots testing the code out with.

B There is a known mole in the VIP that is in league with IGG. I suppose this is our peer's way of implementing security checks.

C. This is a free hack where as you can gladly go pay someone $30-$40 elsewhere :-)

D. The 20 post rule really isn't terrible, it is an idea that can be worked on yes but really it isn't all bad as it helps keeps forums updated with chatter and to help keep folks engaged and brainstorming.

While I see a lot of complaints I see not a lot of solutions.

So try to look at all sides of the box and try to help give back rather than be upset a member added a simple request for their free mods / hacks.

wise words as always jenneh. :) I really think the forum picked up quite a bit since you got here! Thanks for being apart of our community.

hi guys, im a newbie vip member i want to tell you honestly guys im not good in modding or participating apps here. reason why i joined vip is not to look for more moded apps also to learn modding myself. im satisfied for what we have at the moment here in vip section. but this i can promise what we see here, what i see here stays here! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Going to play a little Devil's advocate here.

A. The people ranking on HBM on usually not real people they are bots and the hackers bots testing the code out with.

B  There is a known mole in the VIP that is in league with IGG. I suppose this is our peer's way of implementing security checks.

C. This is a free hack where as you can gladly go pay someone $30-$40 elsewhere :-)

D. The 20 post rule really isn't terrible, it is an idea that  can be worked on yes but really  it isn't all bad as it helps keeps forums updated with chatter and to help keep folks engaged and brainstorming.

While I see a lot of complaints I see not a lot of solutions.

So try to look at all sides of the box and try to help give back rather than be upset a member added a simple request for their free mods / hacks.

Hi all, first post :) Just signed up for VIP today and thus far satisfied with the content. Was mainly interested in CC content and found sqestreno's thread helpful, as well as Jennahs cc geny video.. Thanks for that, it was really helpful. I didn't realize there was a 20 post rule in effect, however I totally understand. I like to lurk, so maybe this ruling will bring me out of my shell and be a little more active. Thanks to all who have contributed. 

• 2 weeks later...
I have no idea how to create a mod. I became a VIP because of hints CC. I have used sparingly and not step in anyone's info. I appreciate the tips CC, has helped me a lot. Sorry for my english I used google translator. 
PS. would also like to learn how to create MODs myself

I'm really not sure how I feel about the VIP+ section. The guides are good, definitely something to work with.

However, after making a post in the request section and there's a total of 8 views after one day. I'm not even sure anyone reads that section. Would be nice if someone at least say they're looking into it or at least give some pointers?

The VIP section could be more resourceful, I think it's potential isn't being fully reached. Tutorials would most definitely help out the community, more so than the hacks themselves. It presents the members an opportunity to learn and afterwards contribute to the overall accumulation of hacks and tutorials, starting the cycle once more. All in all, for the moneys worth, its all right, but it could definitely be a better pool of information than what it currently is. All my hopes are for the best  :D