Are you satisfied with the content reserved for VIP+ ?

MiC2o

Are you satisfied with the content reserved for VIP+ ?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the content reserved for VIP+ ?

2. 2. What would you want more?

• 1 month later...

Tutorials would help get more modders which would give a larger arsenal of games then they can post and help with mods and request if u put only mods up then people will just grab and go all stress will be on few modders around and limited games cause not many people know how to mod

• 3 weeks later...

It's helpful, but I was really hoping to see a lot more games and an updated list of hacks. A lot of this (like he mentioned^^) can be found on Google and not worth a VIP subscription.

Another thing makes me not satisfied is that im not trusted to have cc mod info because im a noob and that I must be a spy for igg. I dont think thats good way to  keep vip members.  Anyways I have never been  a rat  for anything.  Ok peace just venting.

Another thing makes me not satisfied is that im not trusted to have cc mod info because im a noob and that I must be a spy for igg. I dont think thats good way to  keep vip members.  Anyways I have never been  a rat  for anything.  Ok peace just venting.

Yeah I know howyou feel dfynt1, I usually just check and read the forum and almost never post in it. Now they have forced me to post messages so you can have the hack.... sigh.....  I get where they are comming form but it's a wrong thing to do.

To me people just got greedy with previous mod doing hbm J getting on the leader board. Plus others  besides our members had the previous mod. I do agree to be a little paranoid with this new cc hack info. I just think  calling us basically rats realy pisses me off because I haven't posted much. 

To me people just got greedy with previous mod doing hbm J getting on the leader board. Plus others  besides our members had the previous mod. I do agree to be a little paranoid with this new cc hack info. I just think  calling us basically rats realy pisses me off because I haven't posted much. 

Going to play a little Devil's advocate here.

A. The people ranking on HBM on usually not real people they are bots and the hackers bots testing the code out with.

B  There is a known mole in the VIP that is in league with IGG. I suppose this is our peer's way of implementing security checks.

C. This is a free hack where as you can gladly go pay someone $30-$40 elsewhere :-)

D. The 20 post rule really isn't terrible, it is an idea that  can be worked on yes but really  it isn't all bad as it helps keeps forums updated with chatter and to help keep folks engaged and brainstorming.

While I see a lot of complaints I see not a lot of solutions.

So try to look at all sides of the box and try to help give back rather than be upset a member added a simple request for their free mods / hacks.

I feel you brother. I'm just not into posting much. Although I'm actually studying how to mod. Maybe if I can successfully mod a game and release it here I can post more. I'm no rat either. Peace. :)