Fastest Root For Blue Stacks

Jenneh

It used to be a hassle to get stacks rooted and then half the time it didn't run all the mods the way it should. After a lot of research, bad downloads and misleads I finally came across one that works, is automatic and only takes one minute to do! Best of all it is from the pros at xda so you can trust it.

Here is link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1571308&page=103

download falcion's auto rooter and you will be set!

HAVE FUN!

i downloaded this and the zip file is in the same folder as auto root but it does not work

EDIT: i think i know the problem. 

Some AMD CPUs are known to have problem with su binary, where most superuser apps will not work for you.

You will need to find one that works on your machine, but i am looking forward to automate this task in future release.

i am running an amd athlon so i must wait or try other ways to root

Edited by Slashface

i downloaded this and the zip file is in the same folder as auto root but it does not work

EDIT: i think i know the problem.

i am running an amd athlon so i must wait or try other ways to root

That's unfortunate. Guess you'll have to wait until it gets fixed. Good luck.

• 1 month later...

lol how do I delete this XD FORGET NOOB STACKS!! Genymotion and buildroid SOOO much better and SOON you all will see XD

Is it a joke ??!!!! BlueStacks is better then Genymotion lol . For unistalling it : Execute ----> Tap regedit ----> Open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ----> SOFTWARE ----> Delete BlueStacks folder and restart your computer . You can unistall it after :)