Dinosaur War

icefire42342

dinosaur wars.jpg

Name of Game: Dinosaur Wars

Game Version if known: 1.0.2

Name of Cheat: Money Hack ($$$)

HERE IS THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD GAMEGUARDIAN.

Steps:

1. Open both {Dinosaur Wars}, and GameGuardian.
  2. When the game starts, search for the amount of stones you have.
  3. You will probably gets ALOT of results, so spend some stones.
  4. After you have completed Step 3, search for the new amount of stones you have.
  5. You should get less results this time, so keep repeating step 3 and 4 until you have 1 or 2 addresses left.
  6. For the last couple addresses change their value to like 999999999.

(* It's the same thing for gems.*)

dino war .jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name of Game: Dinosaur Wars

Game Version if known: 1.0.2

Name of Cheat: LVL HACK

Steps: 1.Open both {Dinosaur Wars}, and GameGuardian.

2. search your lvl

3. lvl up, search your new lvl

4. repeat till only a few are left

5. enter max lvl 60! if you enter higher it will crash the game

if you want to lvl up easier for the search you can search for your current exp. make a quest and make it fast with crystals. search your corrent exp. (save this 2 files, clear search and make the steps up there) now change it to the amount what you need for the next lvl. now make a quest again=) = lvl up! repeat till you got only a few results in the upper steps=) enjoy max lvl :)

if you want to make an enormous dinosaur army you need high po*****tion. first you can search for current used po*****tion. than make a dinosaur and search new po*****tion. go on till you got the right and freeze it. or you search for max po*****tion and make po*****tion-increase buildings. change the value to 999999999. will be reset after restart! but for example if your current max po*****tion is 3000 you make the hack to 9999999 and your used po*****tion will now be 850000 and restart tha mx po*****tion will go back to 3000 but game will not crash. only thing you cant make new dinosaurs befor you make the hack again=)

hope that will help you too:)))

you cant write po_pulation? well the word with the **** means it:)

Credits go to kujio for finding this cheat.

• 4 weeks later...

It just get stuck and says that is searching for that number.I let it like that few hours and still nothing changed on my screen..just the "searching for the number .."and abort under it

Hi all. I've been trying to follow CASH MONEY directions above, but having difficulties in step 2. How do I search for stones? Do I specify a specific range to search or what? Plz help.

on GG you open it and click search. then you input the number of stones you have. you see it on top of the screen (in game). then you close GG and use some stones. build a house or whatever that need stones to be made. open GG again...... repeat..... like in the description of icefire42342 =)