Suggestions?

Sysadmin

maybe we could get a like button or something for shout outs not one that give points but sometimes i read something funny or that i liked and would like to show so! if not no big deal just a thought

Hmm not a bad idea; HOWEVER that would mean running two seperate systems (the in-built like system and a thanks mod) which can become confusing and it is just not needed. Then people get upset because people click thanks and not like which does not give them the point for their hacks as an example.

Maybe if enough people suggest the same thing then we MIGHT investigate the possibility.

• 1 month later...

how about a search feature for the forum? I am in need of help with a game, but I don't want to create a duplicate request. if there was a search feature, I could search to see if someone else already asked, or solved my issue. (if there already is a search feture, then I apologize, but I sure couldn't find it.)

EDIT: *facepalm* no sooner did I hit replay, I found it. best suggestion fulfillmemnt EVER! lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm....we need graveyard section, a section for old and outdated release that didn't work anymore....old stuff will be move there

and also give user a easy way to upload file in GG server and let them created their own thread after you have approve it.....i know this cause i been trying to upload my work here and as soon as my work is approve its been sent to another thread just because the thread is already exists before this....even if the mod is different but still can't able to make own thread due to this kind of restrictions....if you gave the user more simple way to upload and post their own thread (with approval) then i think this forum will grows and which ever the update mod their make, the old mode is now consider outdated and should be move in graveyard....why did i say that? cause i seen most of the mod are outdated where in other forum there a few update mod which make this forum kinda slow on it.....

More themes, I do like the current one but it's too dark! and I think the logo is too big for the forum, 500x222 or 400x178 perhaps. Not criticizing or anything but that's my opinion.

• Administrators

More themes, I do like the current one but it's too dark! and I think the logo is too big for the forum, 500x222 or 400x178 perhaps. Not criticizing or anything but that's my opinion.

Use the 'Change Theme' function on the bottom of the page, and change it to "Revolution"

Tech Zone I guess, where you can recommend programs or give tips etc.. As well for movies or tv shows like an Entertainment category.. A Debate category too, where we can debate phones or PCs, etc..!

Edit:

VIP+ Requirements:

At least a day old on the forum and/or 10-15 posts

It won't stop the leachers, but it will reduce something, Right?

This is another reason why smh   <_<

http://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/4998-castle-clash-vip/

http://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/4999-castle-clash-on-vip

Edited by AIbert

• 2 weeks later...