Suggestions?

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hey guys,

So, I would like to know, what are some things that you want on our site? I've run out of ideas of things to implement, include, etc. I'm not asking for what games you want hacked, but site features, or categories, or this or that. You know, site suggestions. What are some things we can do to get even more users to our site?

I would really like to know what everyone thinks. If you have a suggestion, leave a reply.

Love that I automatically got this. Although, I sadly got none for now but I'll browse it a bit tomorrow.

Well done so far.

Off topic, the speed hack doesn't work on JellyBean still. Could you work out a fix for this?

//Moods

Hmmmm...i like to make a suggestions....

1. the ability for a member to post Modded games in games section (android or iphone) but make sure their follow the rules if not you can locked/edit their post anytime you want....

Fix the registration process , it doesn't work for mobile.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ans login process

Or merge on WordPress, it's top easy to use.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

• Administrators

Fix the registration process , it doesn't work for mobile.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ans login process

Or merge on WordPress, it's top easy to use.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

What do you mean sign up and login process?

• Administrators

Site is kind of slow using tapatalk. Also, a request thread would be nice. I've been trying to find a modded FF3.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

http://gameguardian.net/forum/forum/76-requests/

Hmmmm...i like to make a suggestions....

1. the ability for a member to post Modded games in games section (android or iphone) but make sure their follow the rules if not you can locked/edit their post anytime you want....

They can, http://gameguardian.net/forum/files/category/7-android-mods-apks/ , and it will go through an approval process.

Logging in on mobile makes the login pop-up move far right and down, so you can't really type in the info. I have to click login (enter) to make it come to the login page that isn't pop-up.

//Moods

• Administrators

Logging in on mobile makes the login pop-up move far right and down, so you can't really type in the info. I have to click login (enter) to make it come to the login page that isn't pop-up.

//Moods

For logging in, switch to mobile theme, sign in, then switch back to desktop theme.

That's something IPB would have to fix, it's not something I can do. It has to do with small device screens.

Define small device screen, should it load fine on a 5.5 inch screen? Or does it need a bigger screen?

• Administrators

Define small device screen, should it load fine on a 5.5 inch screen? Or does it need a bigger screen?

On any 'mobile' device, it will load weird. I've had that on every site from my phone. On a 10 inch tablet, it should work though. I believe it's because it's a high resolution, on a small screen. Normally, high resolutions are on screens larger than 20 inches.