The Sims Free Play Money and Life Points Only

bananas1

Name of Game: The Sims FreePlay

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): Link

Version if you know it: 2.7.12

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Money and Life Points

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: It won't find the value. Just keeps giving me over 1000 results every time.

Comments: There is an APK for this game with this but it's with max level and SP and I don't want all that. It's pointless to have that. I just want one with ONLY Money and Life Points. Can I get some help here?

hi

ok, to get LP you must do the following. this also requires that you have some LP's to spend, you can't start with nothing

open gameguardian & sims free play

set regions to ALL (takes longest to do, mine took almost 7 minutes for 1st two searches

start a new game (or continue existing) until you build the shopping center.

go to shopping center.  

add something you CAN currently afford with LP into the basket - don't buy.  start small, say 1LP or something like that (can't remember the values).  don't cancel the basket.

search for that LP value.  wait for results - it will be in the thousands.

add another LP or two in the shopping center - MUST BE SAME BASKET AS BEFORE (just add another LP)

make sure you can still afford the LP's

search for the new LP value.

repeat this process until you have two results.

then long-press both results to change the value - and change it to the following EXACT number:

make sure it is exact! this number is a negative value. don't ask - it just works.

then go back to the shopping basket -- and BUY everything you added to the basket! (don't add anything else or drop any items)

voila! you have max LP's

Good luck!

hi

ok, to get LP you must do the following. this also requires that you have some LP's to spend, you can't start with nothing

open gameguardian & sims free play

set regions to ALL (takes longest to do, mine took almost 7 minutes for 1st two searches

start a new game (or continue existing) until you build the shopping center.

go to shopping center.  

add something you CAN currently afford with LP into the basket - don't buy.  start small, say 1LP or something like that (can't remember the values).  don't cancel the basket.

search for that LP value.  wait for results - it will be in the thousands.

add another LP or two in the shopping center - MUST BE SAME BASKET AS BEFORE (just add another LP)

make sure you can still afford the LP's

search for the new LP value.

repeat this process until you have two results.

then long-press both results to change the value - and change it to the following EXACT number:

make sure it is exact! this number is a negative value. don't ask - it just works.

then go back to the shopping basket -- and BUY everything you added to the basket! (don't add anything else or drop any items)

voila! you have max LP's

Good luck!

At most it leaves me with 3 results saying (9 found) and every time I add another item and go back to the results, the results end up changing to the new amount before I can even search for that amount. When I do search, it is the same thing, ending in 3 results with the new amount.

EDIT: Solved my problem. For the LP, I had to use the cake, and for the money, I added up to 80 and it worked. Thanks!

Archived