[REQ] Final Fantasy VI

fox241

Name of Game: Final Fantasy VI

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):http://www.mrcrab.net/download-android/final-fantasy-vi-apk-premium-android-games.html

Version if you know it: 1.0.0

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold would be awesome.

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Can't hex edit save file like the other FF games. GG says game dead.

Comments:

Here's what I have: Save game data is stored in the root of the data/data/com.sqenix... folder. There are two files no matter how many save games you have. Rocksdat1.sav and Rocksdat0.sav. It seems autosave data is in one file and user save data in the other. The checksum has always been the same for previous Final Fantasy games when hex editing....if you add 20 to a value, you must subtract 20 from another value, etc. This time that doesn't work. The game file will always say corrupted, and multiple hex values change. I couldn't figure out what changes exactly and I am stumped. Need some pro input here = )

Sent from my Viper Droid DNA using Tapatalk 4

Archived