is it possible To use GG for other things except Unlimited Money/Health

xxsgtbradleyxx

hello everybody.

Well is it possible To use GG for something other ? Like Rapidfire Or invisbility ? if not : Is there an APP for that? can i do this by modding my APK ?

-Sgtbradley

Well, one could change values as health, mana or whatever else you got, and freeze that. Making yourself invisible, it's possible if let's say you got a skill that makes you invisible (or whatever you want), then you can freeze it to always state it's on. Bit of work for it, if it has a long cd but if you take the time, I'm sure you'll get the result you want.

Same thing with Rapidfire, unlimited ammo is way easier though, cause the ammo isn't a state of on/off but a value that goes down to 0 then reloads, unless you have the option to reload before that.

Basically, you can do anything you like to, as long as the app values isn't on a server.

Modding the APK is a possible way, if you know what to do, it might even take less time and be a permanent fix to it as well.

What is the game you want to do this on? Sure if you posted a request, someone would mod it for you.

//Moods 

• 5 years later...