Help Me! Hack Caslte Clash 1.2.25 new version Update

langtu8xbn

i just check the forum n find someone is speaking my name =) 

i'm [email protected] that have the hack. Lastest hack for 1.2.31 is ready

for all of u plz dont buy hack from ingenious invention he is a scam!!!  who sell people work!!!

i can proof what i'm saying. =)

proof of ingenios invention buy my hack n stole my hack like his own hack!!!

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac44/tipentan/aaa_zpscfb4b152.jpg 

see the currency he pay using euro. see his video on youtube using euro too!! its the same person!!

suddenly i dont know how he get my hack again with mod hack dugeon n mod hack hbm. maybe he use another mail to buy it again from me n i'm not notice. 

that's all the story about ingenious invention.

now the hack for for 1.2.31 is ready!!! u can mail me for more detail

Ok so the  Castle Clash modded Dungeon apk has been released in the VIP section and I haven't seen any reviews about it, so yes it works in the dungeon, your heroes kill with one hit, if you attempt to try HBM the enemies will kill you in one hit, you get disconnected if you try to fight in the arena, you can attack other players but I recommend not doing that because you may be reported and banned.  Hopefully a modded HBM comes out, that would be much more useful in farming shards & XP. The dungeon mod is still a good mod for farming HB.