Help Me! Hack Caslte Clash 1.2.25 new version Update

langtu8xbn

Hello you. You can guide your castle Clash hack new version 1.2.25 not up date. This may not be the hero hack anymore. the hack still present but normal values ​​in the drop-hero, the game will be thrown immediately.

need hack castle clash 1.2.26??

not free.. u have to pay for the hack pm me if u interested

Stop to say that , ALL  in this forum is FREE ( except VIP section where you must buy a VIP account if you want to see him )

Play Store Icon Image (upload it to GGImage)

Name of Game:Castle Clash

Game Version:1.2.25

Name of Cheat: hero and magic

Steps:

• Open both {game_name}, and GameGuardian.
  • Hello you. You can guide your castle Clash hack new version 1.2.25 not up date. This may not be the hero hack anymore. the hack still present but normal values ​​in the drop-hero, the game will be thrown immediately.

As far as i know, Castle Clash is server-sided game.

Guest equlizer

There are quite a few hacks that are available right now.  1 hit boss, no timer on heroes when they die, enemy does not attack...........But they are not free of course..heh

• 2 weeks later...

Im a vip and I can say that currently there is no cheat for this and im not sure of those people selling. You guys can take your chance and go ahead purchase it. Gameguardian wont be responsible for any scam or fraud :/ Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Just to let you guys know ingenious DIDN'T provide update support, the memory edit mod is no longer working. I am going through a second source for new mod, supposed to destroy dungeons in 1 second and kill boss level 3 in 3 seconds. Ingenious has this hack but he is wanting 10 times as much money as what the other modders are charging, so I don't reccommend ingenious anymore since he didn't follow through with updates and has a lot of angry clients emailing. Will post update when I get good working mod for 2.3

Hmm, let me know if you find one. I'm willing to purchase one for the VIP+ members, but I can't seem to find any.

Hmm, let me know if you find one. I'm willing to purchase one for the VIP+ members, but I can't seem to find any.

Oh yeah im waiting for it ;):) :) lol

i found one dyno

email [email protected] he is selling two different mods, the first one is the one i bought it (costs $40 unfortunately) allows you to enter any dungeon without having to do any editing, your heros all instantly have unlimmited hp and their special procs every second so you clear any dungeon in about 5 seconds, tested it today I just bought it today and it is working, supposed to also be able to one shot a level 3 boss, havent tried that out yet will try lvl 1 boss here in a few and post report.

the second mod he has is a here be monsters mod that is also $40 and it looks like all your base is impenitrable and the monster all get stuck in one spot and your towers blow them all up that how there all those smurfs with lvl one buildings farming j lol i havent bought that one yet but plan too this week, will ofc post back

that video is not the current hack video it is just where i found his email to ask him about buying the 1.2.3 mod and he got back to me a few hours after i made payment and gave a good detailed list how to switch accounts with mod, etc. all in all im SUPER impressed with this new mod, its so lulzy rolling through dungeons with modded TG, he wrecks

anyway if you email him, he will share with you private video proof, cheers

Can you switch account with the hack?

No I do not have the hbm mod. Only reason why i said not to go pass h wave with the mod is because you don't want to be seen on the leaderboards. Once seen on leaderboards you will get banned. If you want to go pass h wave. At least have base that looks believable.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk