War Of Tanks by Creative Mobile

MrNCT

Name of Game: War Of Tanks by Creative Mobile

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): N/A

Version: 1.0.9

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Cash/Coin or Free shopping

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: N/A

Comments: Please Help! I love this game! F.Y.I Its made by Creative Mobile

I'm interested in this too. I tried to use Gamecih and Freedom on v1.1.7, but without succes. I wanted to try again on a lower version, but I couldn't find a valid apk.

With CIH: I tried to modify the value of the tanks, the selling value and the gold awarded in missions, but it didn't work. However, you can change the speed of the game to easily win survival missions (campaign).

With Freedom: everthing works fine until you receive the confirmation of the purchase, but you don't get anything.

Thanks for that info. If you want a lil cheat info. I don't have a rooted phone but Creative Mobile was so dumb they let you get daily boost eaaily. Force close app or stay at the main menu of app and then go to the settings change the date and go back and free boost lol

Wow! Thanks, that's really helpful! I've been using the time trick only to repair the tanks, but never thought about the daily bonus. :)

And yeah, I saw the ridiculous scores in online too. But I'm not really interested in those kind of hacks.

I'm still wondering if Freedom could work because I saw many people complaining on Play Store about not receiving their purchases.

Have you tried freezing or add on time with your tweaks or modding apps?

I went to 30 and I just cleared data to reset Because a hacker broke my win streak 22-0 lol I like this game overall campaign doesn't really get old and multiplayer is always a suprise. And there's more to come cuz its a beta! lol

I only used Gamecih in my attempts (it's a memory editing tool, requires root). Editing the value of the timer doesn't work. Changing the speed of the game works only partially. If it's a timed mission and I increase the speed, it is affected only the timer (the animations, the rates of fire stay the same). If I decrease the speed, the whole game is slowed down, not only the timer. Also, if it's a non-timed mission and I change the speed in any way, the whole game is affected.

Regarding the stats... I did a bit of research :) and it seems they're stored locally, not on the server. And even more, they're visible in Gamecih. I managed to edit my no. of ranking points, wins and losses (you get "General of the army" @ 4600 pts). But as I said, I'm not interested in this kind of hacks. This game has the worst matching system I ever saw (at least in my case), so I'm kinda "proud" of my 60+ defeats. lol