How To Get Legend Heroes In Castle Clash

iambuddha

ninja is best in the arena. I wish I had succubus. She us awesome in the arena

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

i Love succubus at arena, she destroy enemy castle so fast..... i usually use lv 70 paladin to hold all lv 90 heroes and the other four heading to the castle and ASAP destroy it, when paladin dead the enemy castle hp down to 50-70%. so mostly i win it, but it doesnt work if enemy got Ninja,Thor,Succubus, mage. paladin will die in a sec..... lol

i Love succubus at arena, she destroy enemy castle so fast..... i usually use lv 70 paladin to hold all lv 90 heroes and the other four heading to the castle and ASAP destroy it, when paladin dead the enemy castle hp down to 50-70%. so mostly i win it, but it doesnt work if enemy got Ninja,Thor,Succubus, mage. paladin will die in a sec..... lol

I just got my palidin!! Best tanker ever!! I got him yesterday and he's at level 66. He is the first one I drop in when I do a raid

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

you cant keep might lows :( each time you raid people or do dungeon it will raise 3 point no matter if you lose or win

and you cant lower it too.. when you lose raid you lose HB and might still go up. unless if you now the trick.

lol someone named HBM HACKED finished wave J5 and his town hall is lv 1.... so stupid doing s*** like that, they going to get a new update because of it and old hack would not work anymore. i guess this is the ingenious tactic so he can more money for new updated version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i made 10 accounts, but only 2 account got legendary, all paladin lol, so unlucky.. :( my friend got 5 legendary.. its so unfair..

its all luck. I made 20 accounts and only 5 of them got legends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk