How To Get Legend Heroes In Castle Clash

iambuddha

First off, the success rate of getting a legend hero in this tutorial is NOT 100%. This tutorial is to show you how to get a legend hero at the BEGINNING of the game.  You need GEMS or hero SHARDS to get a legend hero for an existing account.  I will show you how to create a new account for castle clash and still maintain your existing account. I will tell you how to get 600 gems for the 4 new heroes you will be getting.  Now that all of this is out of the way, follow the steps below to create a new a Google account.

Step 1. On your phone, you will go to SETTINGS.

Step 2. Scroll down til you see ACCOUNTS.

Step 3. Click ADD ACCOUNT.

Step 4. Click GOOGLE.

Step 5. Click New (you are going to be creating a new Google account)

Step 6.Go through the process of creating the new Google account. (you do NOT have to setup a credit card)

Congratulations! You have just created a new Google account. Now you can go to Castle Clash.  In this part of the tutorial, I will tell you how to get 600 gems to get 4 NEW heroes.  As many of you may know, you get ONE elite hero to start with.  After you have completed the TWO parts of this tutorial, you will have 5 heroes to start with.  One of them may be a legend or maybe all 4 new heroes will be legendary.  (depends on your luck if you score a legend hero) Follow these steps below to create a new Castle Clash account.

Step 1. Open Castle Clash

Step 2. Click the little gear next to the sword.

Step 3. Click Switch.

Step 4. Click the new Google account you just created.

Step 5. Sign in with the new Google account. (you may or may not have to do this part. If you do, then sign in)

Step 6. Skip the in-game tutorial.

Step 7. Click the little BLUE present.

Step 8. Claim what you can (daily bonus and Google+) at this point you should have 205 GEMS.

Step 9. Click "Tell Your Friends!" (you don't have to do anything here just back out to the game)

Step 10. Click "Recommend on Google+" (again just back out after you click)

Step 11. Click "Free GEMS!"

Step 12. Complete an offer! (I recommend just downloading an app it tells you to and run it.) (you may have to finish the in-game tutorial in order to get the free gems)

Step 13. Level up the Town Hall to level 3 (at this point you should have a little over 600 GEMS)

Step 14. Build the Heroes Altar.

Step 15. Click on Heroes Altar and click Hire With GEMS. (it doesn't matter if you click x1 or x3)

Congratulations! You have finished the second part of the tutorial.  I made a new account while doing this Tutorial and unfortunately I didn't get a Legend Hero.  I know  the process is a bit long to create a new Castle Clash account but, you ware waiting for your buildings to upgrade on your main account anyways.  You can do this as many times as you want.  If you didn't get a legend hero with the new Google account you created.  You can always delete it and create a new one.  AGAIN! THE SUCCESS RATE OF GETTING A LEGEND HERO ISN'T 100%. DO NOT CRY TO ME BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET A LEGEND HERO!  I am sorry for bad grammar.  I tried to make this Tutorial as organized as possible.  If you have any questions, please let me know. I WILL NOT ANSWER PM's.  If this thread needs to be moved, please do move it.  This is my first tutorial/guide I have ever made, so I'm not sure where it belongs.

Thank you and enjoy!

• 2 months later...
When i try to switch it crash on me, did that happen to you or no?
Yes! Castle Clash has an issue right now with switching accounts. At first they tried blaming google for the issue. They found the issue which was on their end. Still waiting for them to fix it.

Okay so I got this working after update but I ran into a problem. After creating and deleting 5 accounts and not getting the legendary hero I wanted, all of a sudden I stopped being able to create new Google accounts. It always says can't connect to server. Did they do something since like block me from creating more? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Okay so I got this working after update but I ran into a problem. After creating and deleting 5 accounts and not getting the legendary hero I wanted, all of a sudden I stopped being able to create new Google accounts. It always says can't connect to server. Did they do something since like block me from creating more?Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I never ran into an issues like that before I have about 15 different emails. It could possibly be your device.

ah ic im using kitkat when it crash and then i switch back to stock rom. samething still happen... even after today update. haizzzz
I can switch accounts now. They release to updates last night. V 1.2.28 and v 1.2.30

ok the new version works perfect now. But one critical tips from me. DO NOT SKIP THE TUTORIAL

After you finish the tutorial when you can build the building where you can hire hero *forget what it called

you will get king gelutin is that what it called? the one give you 3k point skill....... lol sorry if i dont remember the name. SO AGAIN DO NOT SKIP TUTORIAL I know you got to used 2gems, but come on 2 gems for king gelutin? why not man.

ok the new version works perfect now. But one critical tips from me. DO NOT SKIP THE TUTORIAL After you finish the tutorial when you can build the building where you can hire hero *forget what it called you will get king gelutin is that what it called? the one give you 3k point skill....... lol sorry if i dont remember the name. SO AGAIN DO NOT SKIP TUTORIAL I know you got to used 2gems, but come on 2 gems for king gelutin? why not man.
thanks for the info. Back when I was doing this. They didn't give you anything. They must have just added that in. I'll make sure to change it in the op thanks bro

thanks for the info. Back when I was doing this. They didn't give you anything. They must have just added that in. I'll make sure to change it in the op thanks bro

Yup no problem, i was making 4 Smurf and i still haven't notice the Gelatin Champ at Heroes Altar until the first smurf getting the Altar and i saw him inside, so i check with the other 3 and he is inside too. so i try make the 5th with skip-ed tutorial when i get the altar no Gelatin Champ . You should update the Tips, coz some people dont read bottom part ;)

Yup no problem, i was making 4 Smurf and i still haven't notice the Gelatin Champ at Heroes Altar until the first smurf getting the Altar and i saw him inside, so i check with the other 3 and he is inside too. so i try make the 5th with skip-ed tutorial when i get the altar no Gelatin Champ . You should update the Tips, coz some people dont read bottom part ;)

ill change it soon lol. I'm being lazy!

ill change it soon lol. I'm being lazy!

I made like 10 accounts I believe. And only 2 gave me legend heroes. My smurf will be my main here soon. I have 5 legend Herod on it. And I have only 2 legends on my main and I got those with shards

I made like 10 accounts I believe. And only 2 gave me legend heroes. My smurf will be my main here soon. I have 5 legend Herod on it. And I have only 2 legends on my main and I got those with shards

hoa nice 5 legendary, so far i havent get any legend heroes on the smurf, still waiting for more gems.

Oh dan that nice heroes you got. i want to get ninja on my main but its so hard, but i got pumpkin duke instead ;) i have paladin, 2 thunder god, Succubus, Druid. i was lucky with my main, i never bought gems also. all the game is from maintenance gift and quest

Oh dan that nice heroes you got. i want to get ninja on my main but its so hard, but i got pumpkin duke instead ;) i have paladin, 2 thunder god, Succubus, Druid. i was lucky with my main, i never bought gems also. all the game is from maintenance gift and quest

Ninja sucks!! He's only good in arena. He dies too fast in raids. Pumpkin duke is awesome!!! I have a 3/9 celebrate for pumpkin puke. My thunder god is 3/9 he owns in raids!! I just need Druid for my smurf and that'll be my main. Once I get Druid. I can actually make it somewhere in the game