This forum is hella dead!

iambuddha

• 3 months later...

The sense of community just isn't quite right here. I tend to see a lot of one time posters just asking for some cheat, some don't even bother to fill in the template. Go have a look at the requests section and you'll see what I mean.

As for the forum being close to silent, we seem to be lacking the base of regular posters. Posters that post for the sake of conversation and not for just having a talk about cheats.

Just my thoughts.

the moderators should make strict rules about request templates and other things about posting in the wrong places etc and delete the ones havent been posted correctly and make strict rules about duplicating threads about topics that have already been posted. the forum on a whole just looks messy. dont get me wrong I love this forum it just needs some constructive criticism

Hello folk !
Well I wanna share with you my personnal experience :
I'm a member on different hacking forums, including big ones, but I preferred this one.

I never buy hacks, I prefer hacking the hacker to get the hack for free (understood ?) but here I was like giving my money more by kindness.

I used to use (is that english?) GG on my iPhone, iPad and Galaxy S i9000 a couple years ago. Since that I enjoyed the app everyday.

When I decided to be an active member (of the GG forum) I was stunned and puzzled ! :
Nobody's talking actively. People connect, ask something or DL hack then disconnects.
This is mostly because nobody's animating the forum, the general section is dead, the hackers do not een listen to the community.

The best exemple of bad members are hackers themselves ! They come and share their work, and I personnaly thank them alot, but they do not even look at the community's requests.
Admins and Mods are connected most parts of the day BUT there are no active topics .. They're all dead.
The staff does reply to the PM's really faster than most of other forums and I liked that ! :D

People are requesting for hacks, nobody answers. So what do they think ? :
"No answer since 5 days,this forum is dead, I'm not gonna pay for ViP+ !"
I think it's not really a problem of money but that makes the Forum loose people and notoriety..

thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english, I'm a french student atm :)

i thought that by being a vip+ i'd get preferential treatment of some sort, instead, the forum is awash with VIP+'ers, basically making EVERYONE just general members.  I think there are too few modders, and some of the modders only mod the games they play.  thats why i think so many requests go unanswered.  lack of interest from the modders.

and thats fine too.  i don't know how it works, where our subscription money go to, but if the modders get a cut of the VIP+ subscription pie, shouldn't they at least try to mod some games?  

I am very disappointed in this forum. I paid for preferential service but have yet to see any results.  i feel like i just paid for a nice golden tag below my name.

:(

i thought that by being a vip+ i'd get preferential treatment of some sort, instead, the forum is awash with VIP+'ers, basically making EVERYONE just general members.  I think there are too few modders, and some of the modders only mod the games they play.  thats why i think so many requests go unanswered.  lack of interest from the modders.

and thats fine too.  i don't know how it works, where our subscription money go to, but if the modders get a cut of the VIP+ subscription pie, shouldn't they at least try to mod some games?  

I am very disappointed in this forum. I paid for preferential service but have yet to see any results.  i feel like i just paid for a nice golden tag below my name.

:(

Normally , VIP+ are preferred but we need modders for modding VIP+ app requested :(

It will come in the future , don't worry

• 2 weeks later...

wow, I would like to humbly retract my statement about the forum looking disorganized and what not. I was using the mobile version and not the full site lol and I must say that the layout and design are awesome :) please excuse my ignorance.

As Long As The GameGuardian Has Support Off Everyone It Will Keep Going, This Site Is Amazing Once You Get Use To It I Have Being A Member Since 2012 & I Use This Modding Site For Andriod Only I Feel That Other Modding Sites Seem Less Interactive Unlike This One.

Starzz