[REQ]Castle Clash v1.2.21

iambuddha

Name of Game: Castle Clash

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.castleclash&hl=en

Version if you know it: 1.2.21

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:hereo stats, amount of troops

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes! I have tried cheating this game. I can't seem to find the value 

Comments: I know the hero stats hack still works. This is proof that it still works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuEgx6EtSvk

If not mistsken someone in this forum knews how. But no one cares to share :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

someone actually does know how to do it. But unfortunately, that don't ever get on the forums. Also, its for VIP+ only.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

mmhmmmm, I even pmed her and quote her but no respond. Admin no respond too :(

this sucks! I'm playing 3 accounts because I am very bored. Tired of waiting a week for a building to finish upgrading.

That girl silent spawn or something.. She knows it but won't give it out. Even to VIP+

yeah and the reason I join is because she said she shared it on vips and only to vips and yet we get noting. felt kind off scamed :(

yeah and the reason I join is because she said she shared it on vips and only to vips and yet we get noting. felt kind off scamed :(

its alright... We got VIP+ for 6 months. Better that most VIP. I've seen VIP for 25/month. Think that is a little ridiculous.

But we cant say it this way. Vip do benefit us in other way. But not on castle clash :/

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

it does benefit us on other ways. Do you ha e any idea how to hack the game at all? Maybe we can do this together.