How to hack Gamevil Games?!

MimoMG

Hi.

Does anyone know how to hack Gamevil games?

(I really need help.)

I tried to hack Spirit Stones but I failed.

I hate waiting for stamina.

(Tried apps: HaxPlorer, Game Guardian, DaxAttack, SbGameHacker)

If anyone can help me please help!

Or send me a private message and perhaps change numbers.

Thanks!

I used DaxAttack but it doesn't work :(

I don't know what numbers I'm supposed to change in Hex Editor for this game.

Are there any tutorials for Hex Editor and Gamevil? Maybe changing it a single time will make it work :/

• 1 month later...

You know?? I'm just trying to hack zenonia 5 but its very hard. Gamevil is not stupid as ypu say but they smart. They make their newest games like never be hacked by someone else. He put like antihacking system on their newest games. To think clearly, the old games can be hacked easily like zenonia 1 until zenonia 4. But the gamevil have found their own weakness and they make like a strong shield to protect their newest games.(sorry I can't speak english clearly Im indonesian)

• 4 weeks later...

Serversided uses encrypted packages instead of values. You must

First : Decrypt the package

Second : Modify it

You also can use Modified APKs. Some games are secured so weak, that you can modify Them with any Cheatengine.

Its not that hard if you know what you want To hack.

Serversided uses encrypted packages instead of values. You must

First : Decrypt the package

Second : Modify it

You also can use Modified APKs. Some games are secured so weak, that you can modify Them with any Cheatengine.

Its not that hard if you know what you want To hack.

Hi, xxsgtbradleyxx,

Can you teach me how to decrypt the package in GV server-side game such as Monster Warlord anf modify them? I love to learn how to cheat on my own

Thanks in advance

Sent from my brick

• 8 months later...

Hi, xxsgtbradleyxx,

Can you teach me how to decrypt the package in GV server-side game such as Monster Warlord anf modify them? I love to learn how to cheat on my own

Thanks in advance

Sent from my brick

Unless we ccan walk inside gamevil Server Room And Sniff The Game Packages And Edit It. .

The gamevil so called Anticheat can be bypassed by a very small app, i'm used it right now without being detected even hiding my root status, so any hack tool will work without being blocked by anticheat. You have to find out what app is it, as typing that app name here will only leaked to the dev and make it blocked that app. So goodluck, that app is really exists.