Spirit Stone

MimoMG

Hi!

A new game by Gamevil has come out. 

'Spirit Stones'. 

I tried to hack it with DaxAttack but it didn't work. 

First I thought it worked because the game showed '999k' coins but when I try to buy something it says I don't have enough coins. 

GameCIH doesn't work for me at all. 

(Error! The system denies root) 

GameGuardian, SbGameHacker, HaxPlorer don't work for Gamevil anyways. 

Do you guys have an idea? 

Actually I wanted to stop hacking but the limit of stamania is way too annoying. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

use the newest version of dax and you wont need xprivacy. the gold hack wont work with mem editors but to hack a cards atk and hp just search for the current atk or hp then once you find the value enchant the card your modding then search for the new atk/hp value, that should narrow it down to a few value but dont enchant again just hit the quest button and when the quest screen pops up go back into dax and all the other values will have changed singling out your card, now just save the new value to 9999 and lock it and your getting all one hit kills or your def is on god status depending on what you decided to change, this can be done with all the cards in your line up.